Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Skill gain...

Hi All,

I have recently joined the shard and In my opinion skill gain is way too slow.. I have been macroing anatomy overnight and a few hours today and I am only 70.. My suggestion would be to make skill gain faster (maybe something similar to Hybrid).. this would also encourage new players to start...

Let me know your thoughts on this matter?

Kind Regards,

Khal Drogo

If you search the forums this discussion has been raised many times already. I do not believe the skill gains are going to get any faster because you can afk macro all combats and passive skills. I agree to a point make everything but crafts rather easy which combats really are. there is a post here where someone had nearly all gms combats in a week of macroing.

If you think anatomy is hard do not try crafting and gathering skills for they are super hard for good reason. I hope that it does not intimidate too many players. I hope you continue to play and good luck to you and all the new players!

Ryu Dalgion Wrote:I hope that it does not intimidate too many players.

That also is my fear. I do not want players to come here and having nothing to do but afk train. This is not a hand me out shard never has been and hope it never will be. I think everything will be okay though if people are interested in what this great shard has to offer they'll fight through the gains. As Ryu already said good luck to ya and hope you manage through it.

I managed to finish up anatomy overnight. I just let it run with no delay in razor, just:

UseSkill: Anatomy
Target Self

No pauses. It's actually pretty decent skill-gain rates. I don't mind the slow gains, personally. You can get the stuff you need to start hunting pretty quickly and then you can macro other stuff at your leisure. If it were fast gains, I'd persoanally not feel the same sense of pride at finally GMing blacksmithy. Man, that felt good on INX and I was AFK with my newbie hammer for days after that. Tongue