Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Calabose is the new RP Coordinator

Azrael has been away the last week due to RL stuff and we are not sure when he will be back.
In the meantime we have new counsies that are watching the roleplayers and I will try to accept/deny items when I have time.

Reading RP stories is on hold at the moment though.

*EDIT*

Calabose is now a GM and have become the new RP coordinator. Minax will still help out with reading stories and watching players in game, but Calabose is the one deciding whether or not someone should get their items.

Well, i truly hope he comes back soon... anyway the RP community is growing and we will do the best to maintain it stable and help new RP'ers if they need it, i've seen Hawk pretty active lately so i guess there won't be any problems... hehehe.

Calabose and Minax will now be in charge of reading and accepting/declining RP stories. They will also have the main responsibility when it comes to deciding whether or not people should get their RP stuff.

Calabose is now a GM and have become the new RP coordinator. Minax will still help out with reading stories and watching players in game, but Calabose is the one deciding whether or not someone should get their items.

Nice! Congrats guys! Big Grin

[Image: untitled1copyyb3.png]

Taran Wrote:Calabose is now a GM and have become the new RP coordinator.

Gah hes never gonna let me hear the end of this now! Rolleyes

Congrats Cala!

*cracks the whip of RP GMness* Get to work reading those stories Minax! :whipping::badgrin:

Calabose Wrote:*cracks the whip of RP GMness* Get to work reading those stories Minax! :whipping::badgrin:

Im on strike! Wink