Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 announcements

1) do NOT page for tournaments. we can not guarantee when tournaments will take place, and we host them when we see a need for them. the more players page for tournaments the less they will be hosted. think of them as a reward. we dont owe you them, but give you them so you can have a bit of extra fun.

2) do NOT block the supply stones in towns or pits pad by macroing near them. we will move you away from them so people can use them. if you are macroing healing for example and the stones happen to be by water that you use to wash aids, find another water spot. it is not our fault if you are moved away from supply stones and die because you can't wash your aids.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think that the supply stones are too expensive. 4gp per arrow? vendors sell them for only 2gp. maybe set it to 3 gp per arrow and reagants too. please look into it

aim: umba111
yahoo: deadbi_misociety44
msn: [email protected]
[SIGPIC]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1171/adtp6.gif[/SIGPIC]

Suply stones are for lazy peopel that want something fast, if you wanna save money spend the extra time and going buying them at a vendor

Need pots or stangs drop me a PM, i got it all.

Ingame char: Es [SIN]

Shadok Wrote:Suply stones are for lazy peopel that want something fast, if you wanna save money spend the extra time and going buying them at a vendor

exactly. the prices are marked up because of the convenience.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ah that explains why i was moved for macroing provoke on the bull froggy Tongue. Im pretty sure i wasnt infront of the stones though. Oh well

We will not die this way , this is absolution
Death claims us no more
Do not grief, end the suffering
We will live, live eternal
~KSE