Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Declaring war

I say when one guild declares war on another, Its on.

Why should the other guild need to accept it?

I mean it seems kind of stupid I declare war on you. and they say no. so what... no war?

[Image: untitled1copyyb3.png]

Well but then again, if you think about it. If you were to declare war on a guild, and say that guild leader does not want war, but instead make an agreement with your leader then what? Basically if I hit you with a stick, and you hit me back I'm going to take it as a sign of aggression and agreement that the fight is on. Understand?

i wanna kill em town.

If u cant take the heat...

Get out of the kitchen.....

Bad idear not all guilds are here to PvP.
Other guilds are here to PvP but are still adjusting to the PvP system, so they fight when they are ready not when they are in towns.
But sure i can see it from your point of view you just wanna kill even more peopel and not recive the KC.

Need pots or stangs drop me a PM, i got it all.

Ingame char: Es [SIN]

naw i just dont like hatefull.

The point of accepting a declaration of war is basically saying "We won't flag you as a criminal / murderer if you kill us, but we will also be trying to kill you, too." Without accepting a declaration, killing the guild you declared war on would be no different than murdering anyone else.

Think of it like... if you say you are going to beat somebody up, and then you just run and beat them up at the grocery store, you are likely going to be flagged as a "criminal," and face the concequences. If, however, you both actually formally agreed that you wanted to fight (like what one would do when accepting a declaration of war), and then fought somewhere legally (related more to IRL than UO,) then whoever won would simply be called the winner, but would not face legal attacks.

Yeah, no offence Nemo, but not a great idea. Say you dont like a certain guy in a guild and hes afk training in a town. You would just go to your stone, declare war on the guild, kill him, go back to the stone and end the war. Too many ppl would exploit it.

How about all pvp guilds go chaos or order.

Problem Solved.

Allanon Wrote:How about all pvp guilds go chaos or order.

Problem Solved.
There's a farily reasonable idea.

But what about those who follow some more neutral RP? Like the old IN1* Nazgul that wasn't really chaos or order, but hated when people killed dragons?

*Please ban me for mentioning IN.

Lindenwood Wrote:But what about those who follow some more neutral RP? Like the old IN1* Nazgul that wasn't really chaos or order, but hated when people killed dragons?

*Please ban me for mentioning IN.

Herm....well that's another good question. But then again if it's an RP guild, that's a bit different. PvP guilds are usually just looking for fights, which isn't anything bad, but I can understand when everyone is in a guarded town how frustrating it can be when you're looking for a fight.

Dotjr Wrote:Herm....well that's another good question. But then again if it's an RP guild, that's a bit different. PvP guilds are usually just looking for fights, which isn't anything bad, but I can understand when everyone is in a guarded town how frustrating it can be when you're looking for a fight.

Hah... I dunno, make it so the majority of people like the PvP, and they might come out more?

[Image: saythat.gif]