Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Regarding multiple characters with the same name.

I suppose it might be getting somewhat out of control. I've just seen three different character with the name Jerry Springer. Maybe the admins should add a system that would check during charater creation whether the name already exists on the server.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What was the start of all this?
When did the cogs of fate begin to turn?
Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now,
From deep within the flow of time...

But for a certainity, back then,
We loved so many, yet hated so much,
We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...
Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
Whilst our laughter echoes,
Under cerulean skies...

4 players online called .Error. hmmmmmmm /grows beard and strokes it like a sherlock

They do it for pvp purposes....Example

Dude drop on Error...

Uh Which one?

It honestly shouldn't be allowed cause its just PvP Robotics, everyone should be their own character. Ontop of the fact it ruins Roleplay for other people.

I agree. But it is also for gameplay. If someone pk's you named [what'shisface] and you kill [thewrongwhat'shisface] for revenge, that could eventually get a little hairy.

are you ****ing kidding me Gwynn!? you got nothing else to ***** about than some people being named the same!? OMG I JUST SAW ANOTHER GEORGE, HEY PRESIDENT SOMEONE STOLE YOUR NAME, BAN HIM FROM THE US! I GET CONFUSED IS HE THE PRESIDENT TOO? lick my balls plz

p!nk dr@g0n Wrote:are you ****ing kidding me Gwynn!? you got nothing else to ***** about than some people being named the same!? OMG I JUST SAW ANOTHER GEORGE, HEY PRESIDENT SOMEONE STOLE YOUR NAME, BAN HIM FROM THE US! I GET CONFUSED IS HE THE PRESIDENT TOO? lick my balls plz

Are you ****ing kidding me p!nk dr@g0n!? you got nothing else to ****ing complain about than some peopel brining up something that they care about in the forum.
HEY I AM A IDIOT I CAN SAY **** AND TYPE WITH CAPS TOO

Need pots or stangs drop me a PM, i got it all.

Ingame char: Es [SIN]

In this game usually the only way to differentiate one robe-wearing guy from the other is their name. I guess that's enough said, figure out the rest. I don't want to give ideas.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What was the start of all this?
When did the cogs of fate begin to turn?
Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now,
From deep within the flow of time...

But for a certainity, back then,
We loved so many, yet hated so much,
We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...
Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
Whilst our laughter echoes,
Under cerulean skies...

Agreed. A unique name for each character.

Don't worry Gwynn, if you've noticed Pink and Smurtle and a couple other idiots bash every single idea we bring up merely cause it doesn't go to their play style.

I honestly think that the suggestion thread should be unrepliable sometimes.

Naitsir Wrote:Agreed. A unique name for each character.

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

Aghast Wrote:
Naitsir Wrote:Agreed. A unique name for each character.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

p!nk dr@g0n Wrote:are you ****ing kidding me Gwynn!? you got nothing else to ***** about than some people being named the same!? OMG I JUST SAW ANOTHER GEORGE, HEY PRESIDENT SOMEONE STOLE YOUR NAME, BAN HIM FROM THE US! I GET CONFUSED IS HE THE PRESIDENT TOO? lick my balls plz

Yeah but you see, theres one small difference IRL...hmm...Our faces are different!