Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Runes fading!?

Taran, I think they want you to make all their items newbied and for you to put god mode on them. Big Grin

Runes fading = ok
Runes fading in runebooks = annoyance

Hope they don't fade in runebooks whenever they get implemented.

Dotjr Wrote:Taran, I think they want you to make all their items newbied and for you to put god mode on them. Big Grin

where in this thread did u read anything about newbieing runes? i don't see the point of runes fading, that's all.. it's just annoying and i would love it if someone (i.e. taran) could explain why they do..?

He is referring to that you want it all servered on a plate, no hassle.

The most obvious reason would be so that GM mages get more befenit over non GM mages (I think). If you are at 50 magery the runes fade right away, kind of makes you want GM it.

Also, GM mages can now sell their runes and advertise it as a GM marked runes.

lol i've never ever ever seen someone selling runes just because they're gm marked.. that's not reason enough to gm magery lol.. not even for me.. so you mean the reason runes fade is to make runes last longer? renamed/recolored newbied full spellbook isnt enough!? if anyone on this shard thinks "nah i don't want a renamed/recolored spellbook but i'd love to have my runes last 10 recalls longer so i'll gm magery anyway and throw away the annoying spellbook", then tell me who he is.. i'll personally choke him irl.. with a cat

I was just guessing, but who's there to say that there can't be more than one "benefit" of GMing magery? Personally, I'd like to see skills have more advantages the higher up they come.

of course.. we all do.. but imo the spellbook is reason enough.. being able to cast high circle spells is also an advantage, but everyone kind of uses scrolls.. so why not make scrolls depending on magery skill aswell?

if it's not already so.. i agree..
magery check for scrolls (maybe a little less than casting the spell)
and runes not decayable in runebooks...

let me something sure at least in my other life Wink
let me think that the day i marked my first rune will last forever in my heart

I agree Rune Should NOT fade... annoying.

Who said that rune should fade but not when you gm mage.... You already got spell book R/R if its not enought just think 2 second what is the value of being GM Mage... Cast what ever you want... i start at 50 magery and i still Can t cast ev fs or other big spell... so my rune should not fade you know what i mean.

by the way it cost me around 100k to pas from 50 to 75... Normal???

Taran cmon if everyone on the shard dislikes this and noone understands why they fade, why can't u make em unfadeable? at least give us a good reason not to..

Maybe when runebooks are added, I'll change so runes dont fade when they are in them.

Well if you would just get a message that the runes are about to fade, that will help. I think you get a sys message if the rune are about to fade and it's in your backpack. But not if it is in a bankbox, house etc... And make the message popup over your head.

Need pots or stangs drop me a PM, i got it all.

Ingame char: Es [SIN]