Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mercury, Who killed him last night?

cry moer, u standing afk in brit showingoff with ur nice gear and ostard, prepare to get wacked.
Pits has always been the place for showoffs!

What ever happen to the All Mighty Llama Bomb?

I am The Good Father Juan.
Qui Tac Concentrat * Those who are silent, agree
All are born to observe order, But few are born to establish it.

Fear is not knowing what is, it is wondering what for.

[Image: meph28lu.jpg]

Mephisto Wrote:What ever happen to the All Mighty Llama Bomb?

They Dont work Sad

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

A place to macro when you're newbied? What? No. Nothing supplied except the little bit of money and skills you get and a town or field. That's all anyone needs. I think making a macro area is just taking away.

I was asked to post this for a friend:

Quote:"Server load probably increases aswell the more afk macroers are around brit bank, it would be alot more fun if there were just non afk ppl there.

[Image: sigpic786_3.gif]

It doesn't matter where people macro, be it brit bank or in the middle of the forest. The server still has to process all the data for each character, be they one or a hundred at the same spot, hence the load is unchanged. The only thing the masses at bb stresses, are the players themselves.

Dotjr Wrote:Gotcha gotcha. However with 2 FS that's still only 92 dmg done. Where's the other 8 dmg ?!?!?! Heh....

The damage quoted in nox's guide is for 100 magic resist. Without magic resist FS damage increases by 10 or so.

Mephisto Wrote:What ever happen to the All Mighty Llama Bomb?

OMG i ****ing miss lava bombs!!!!

But anyways, stop crying about killing in town. If you want to be safe, buy a house, if you cant afford one, too bad.
FYI i never wear good shit AFK anywhere, even in my house on any shard i ever played. Just a dumb idea, and if u choose to still wear it, i will FS you at brit bank. And no i did not kill ur freind, i wish i did though.

We will not die this way , this is absolution
Death claims us no more
Do not grief, end the suffering
We will live, live eternal
~KSE

Vulcan Wrote:The damage quoted in nox's guide is for 100 magic resist. Without magic resist FS damage increases by 10 or so.

Thanks *goes to train magic resist*