Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hatefull Target member Rp story.

First of all.. as the guildmaster of Hateful Target, I didnt even know the existance of this story before reading it not too long ago, the guy did not even tell me about it, this is why I am unsure if we will be roleplaying this, I shall make one myself later.

Azrael Wrote:How do I apply for an RP item

What items can I apply for?

Mostly just renamed or recolored clothing articles and skin colors to start with, we will however consider weapons, albeit they will be useless for fighting and will generally be a show item as opposed to something you could win at a tour, we will also consider other items you may want depending on how well you rp, do not ask for a r/r mounts or anything to that degree. Items that you receive are under no circumstances to be given to any other player and if you are caught the item will be deleted and you will be blacklisted and never again receive an rp item. You can request multiple RP items however we will have to watch you a little longer before you receive the items and your rp story will have to be something very special to obtain them.

Can guilds apply for rp items?

Yes, however the story that you write will have to be very good and the guildmaster will have to be very selective of who they recruit to the guild. Things will be a little different to how they were on IN:R as I intend to be very strict when it comes to this and if one member of the guild does not follow rp guidelines I will be wiping all rp items from that guild. So guildmasters who wish to apply for rp rewards be very careful about who you recruit into your guild and make sure they understand your rp before you simply recruit them. On this topic, I will most likely issue a warning to the players of the guild about a member not rping before I wipe all rp items from the guild so you will have ample time to sort things out and either remove or talk to the person in question.

A few things

As I mentioned earliar you will immediately have to start rping your character in game as soon as you post your story as this will be the basis on what you will be approved on. I will not simply be handing out RP items to anyone who writes a good story straight away, they will be something you will have to prove your worthy of before you can receive them as I will usually be watching you for 1 - 2 weeks prior to you recieving the item so please do not constantly page asking for your item, you will be notified once your story has been read if it was good enough and then your trial will begin, if I feel you can stay in character you will be given the item you requested.

This is a little bit of a recap to point out and clear up that number one: Yes, you must be RPing -before- you receive the item. We will be watching after we read the story and decide whether or not the story is of the caliber for the item(s) requested. I'm going to wait for a heads up from Nestalgia on the feelings towards whether or not the guild will be RPing together or not before even discussing this with Taran or Az given the guild item rules. Thanks for the story though. And good job, from what I could read of it thanks to Elcids horrid website translation. :lol: