Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tamables.

Horacio Wrote:I think basic unrare stangs, orns and zos should be more common, but there should only be a handful of the really rare ones that have like a random spawn generator, so when someone tames its, it goes to another random spot.

+500

Waste of time. Much easier to not macro and buy a horse.

ummmm wats an orn?

Spooge Error Wrote:ummmm wats an orn?

[Image: blueornfn5.th.png]
Thats a orn. a collored orn. Normaly they are just gray

Need pots or stangs drop me a PM, i got it all.

Ingame char: Es [SIN]

You guys should start defining whats a "rare" ride and whats not. Because if your saying that rides which are armor/color coordinated i disagree completely. Rides which match armors shouldnt be very rare, as apposed to one thats like death or something. I mean it's ridiculous who in their right mind would spend 400k a ride wow.

I still say we should have more zos/orn/llamas/mustang/horse color spawns, mostly the zos/orn/llamas. I'm not understanding your logic basically you cannot ride a nice ride because you're pking? The only true way to ride a nice ride would be so "stay safe" and RP/PVE... You have to make it in a neutural prospective where everyone can enjoy a ride and with pvp'ers you know your rides going to die.

For those of you who say pvpers shouldnt be riding nice rides well thats a dumb thing aswell... Its nice to gank color coordinated both armor/cloths/rides, that's the beauty honestly. You guys are making rides or colors too much of a rarity, the best part about your character is your ride, just like IRL is your shoes.

Thats what I believe. A good armor/clothing match isnt good without the ride, makes your quality of appearence cut in half.

Everything on this server is just a shitload to buy. I mean you can't really enjoy many things on this server unless you got shit load of cash to purchase it. There must be a balance, it's as if everything has a monopoly (in a sense).

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

First of the prices for a stang so far are on this server are rediculious low. The one i have heard of have been sold is in the neighborhood of 10-20k. That ain't much. On all the IN servers i think the price for a stang that spawned once a day was at around 20-100k depending on how hard they were to come by.
I know there are still going storries of PK's from IN1 that would suit up in a Sapphire armor, with a black widow (some ****ing expensive but good weapon) and a cool stang, why ? Not because he would gain anything by it. But because he could.
I really don't see whats so fun about having a shit load of collored stang evrywhere. there are no "pimpness" in that, if evryone in your town was driving a cadilac, a cadilac wouldent be nice to have. Leave some things to be rare. If you wanna flash your cool stuff do so in a safe place. If you wanna show of take your cool stuf with you on the battelfield. It's your own choise. But hell don't ruin evrything by making "rare" stangs spawn evrywhere.

Need pots or stangs drop me a PM, i got it all.

Ingame char: Es [SIN]

Silverwolf Wrote:The only true way to ride a nice ride would be so "stay safe" and RP/PVE...
Why does everyone think that RPers don't PvP? The term RP means to play the role of your character... not sit and chit chat about tea and happy thoughts Rolleyes:p.

Silverwolf Wrote:For those of you who say pvpers shouldnt be riding nice rides well thats a dumb thing aswell... Its nice to gank color coordinated both armor/cloths/rides, that's the beauty honestly.
Nobody said you shouldnt. They said they dont.

Silverwolf Wrote:the best part about your character is your ride, just like IRL is your shoes.
Now that's comedy!

Silverwolf Wrote:Everything on this server is just a shitload to buy. I mean you can't really enjoy many things on this server unless you got shit load of cash to purchase it. There must be a balance, it's as if everything has a monopoly (in a sense).
You're right. Everyone should have everything in the first month since opening!

Horacio Wrote:I think basic unrare stangs, orns and zos should be more common, but there should only be a handful of the really rare ones that have like a random spawn generator, so when someone tames its, it goes to another random spot.

I once sold a one of a kind stang I won in a tournament back on IN1 for 400k. They can get expensive, and should be expensive! not 5k max =P.

I agree...there were 3 different stangs I paid well over 200k for on IN1. I also like the idea of certain mounts only spawning for a limited time, kind of like the pure black, silver, dark golden, or ice stangs on IN1.

You paid 200k for a ride? Holy shit that's ridiculous. Honestly, they're transportation, nothing more. Paying 200k for a ride is an ideal for bank-hugging pussies to show off their items they'll never wear outside of a guarded town.

Smurtle Wrote:You paid 200k for a ride? Holy shit that's ridiculous. Honestly, they're transportation, nothing more. Paying 200k for a ride is an ideal for bank-hugging pussies to show off their items they'll never wear outside of a guarded town.

Yes, I paid 200k for a ride. One was an ice stang. They had stopped spawning before I even joined the shard, and were extremely rare. Also, one I paid even more for, dont remember exactly how much, but think I bought it from Bart, was a light silverish color, was the same one that "Sir Dupre" rode. That one was my favorite one, and I rode it around all the time, in guards, out of guards, didnt matter. As Shadok said, people did walk around with expensive crap, just because they could.

First of the prices for a stang so far are on this server are rediculious low. The one i have heard of have been sold is in the neighborhood of 10-20k. That ain't much. On all the IN servers i think the price for a stang that spawned once a day was at around 20-100k depending on how hard they were to come by.
I know there are still going storries of PK's from IN1 that would suit up in a Sapphire armor, with a black widow (some ****ing expensive but good weapon) and a cool stang, why ? Not because he would gain anything by it. But because he could.
I really don't see whats so fun about having a shit load of collored stang evrywhere. there are no "pimpness" in that, if evryone in your town was driving a cadilac, a cadilac wouldent be nice to have. Leave some things to be rare. If you wanna flash your cool stuff do so in a safe place. If you wanna show of take your cool stuf with you on the battelfield. It's your own choise. But hell don't ruin evrything by making "rare" stangs spawn evrywhere.

aim: umba111
yahoo: deadbi_misociety44
msn: [email protected]
[SIGPIC]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1171/adtp6.gif[/SIGPIC]

Lindenwood Wrote:Why does everyone think that RPers don't PvP? The term RP means to play the role of your character... not sit and chit chat about tea and happy thoughts Rolleyes:p.

Nobody said you shouldnt. They said they dont.

Now that's comedy!

You're right. Everyone should have everything in the first month since opening!

So Lindenwood you big fu<king douche bag. You honestly want to start with me?

It's the first month, I think you can pretty well determine/predict what can happen in a year, now cant you, you stu pid fu<k. I don't give a fu<k about how it was on IN, because this isnt IN. Who the fu<k says IN's system of rides is right?

[SIZE="6"]THIS ISNT IN OR XUO[/SIZE]

Get used to some motherfu<king change you dumb a ss. Your all worked up about how a shard you used to play had shit, no one cares what it was where you played.

That being said, After a month of playing/hunting. I can tell you that hunting is a bit<h compared to these prices your putting up. You honestly can't make this game into WOW. You think everyone has hours to hunt just to get a few things such as a mount.

I don't know what it is with you IN:R's, not trying to make conflict, but you guys where the type who played your server 5-6 hours daily because from what it seems to me you guys worked WAY to hard for your stuff... It's unncecessary, and the age group on this server has many things to do aside from ultima online. I'm not saying that since some people dont want to hunt/gather resources make shit easier, all i'm saying is the range of players playing, age range, and peoples responsibilities, I don't think people have enough time with the system we have going.

Especially with a mount costing 20-100k <--- fu<king ridiculous

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]