Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Error Connecting

Hey, Im having a problem connecting to the shard, my char is already made and everything the problem is once I dbl click on my char it logs in but before I can see anything and error pops up saying " 4.0.5.a m.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close bla bla bla Ive tried all the injection clients the client you dl from the site. It's as if there was a colour near my char that crashes me if you have ever had that problem...
Basicly I crash before Im able to join if someone could help it would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance ciao
Sly

Ok so I got further once using injection it alows me to log on but only for about 5 seconds I see my char then an error pops up saying uo client has performed and unrecoverable action and forces me to click yes and shuts down the game ...
any ideas ? or clients I could dl that might work ?
Thanks in Advance

Problem fixed once redownloading the clients, now works fine any questions pm me. ciao
Edited Here <---- Ok the problem wasnt exactly fixed it just takes a few minutes for the error to pop up ... If anyone has any ideas why the client would crash ? like this please throw um at me thanks.

Different client maybe. If it acts like an odd color is next to you, try to redownload the needed files. also have you tried Razor or not using an assist program? What OS?