Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

About PvP and bla bla

Not his fault that there are non or very few PK's that have a decent RP or honor. Or that peopel only kill other players to deal personal losses to them, so they can look great in there own eyes.
Actualy a rather pathetic reaction from grown up men, and the expected reaction from children.

Need pots or stangs drop me a PM, i got it all.

Ingame char: Es [SIN]

Shadok Wrote:Not his fault that there are non or very few PK's that have a decent RP or honor. Or that peopel only kill other players to deal personal losses to them, so they can look great in there own eyes.
Actualy a rather pathetic reaction from grown up men, and the expected reaction from children.

get over yourself.
mabye the pk was rping being a hillarious pack mule killer
i think ill write a story about it mabye i can get a sword that decapitates mules
btw ever stop to think the pk was just trying to help i mean that guy prolly got 30 mins more game play going to get more mules surely it wasn't a annoyance
honor? lmao thats all i can say

PKs should always be viewed upon something evil from non PKs, very few are "good" guys. This is just a game and everyone does what we like, but just listen to the term "PK", if you don't have your macros you really should recall.

Some guys though, like to help out after the kill. Personally I do not like to make people miserable and I always try to resurrect and give recall regs/gate. Sure, sometimes I only resurrect to paralyze someone, I grant you that, but it's always for a "good" reasonBig Grin But yeah...PKs are murderers and should be treated as such.

maka Wrote:PKs should always be viewed upon something evil from non PKs, very few are "good" guys. This is just a game and everyone does what we like, but just listen to the term "PK", if you don't have your macros you really should recall.

Some guys though, like to help out after the kill. Personally I do not like to make people miserable and I always try to resurrect and give recall regs/gate. Sure, sometimes I only resurrect to paralyze someone, I grant you that, but it's always for a "good" reasonBig Grin But yeah...PKs are murderers and should be treated as such.

if the guy wasnt talkin to much smack ill usually res unless im in a (mood)
but it really is too much to pass up when someone gets all messed up over there ride
ive even killed people b4 and there ghost says "dont kill ride dont kill ride"
haha i just cant pass those times up were not talking mustangs either just a reg ole stable horse

maxkicker Wrote:if the guy wasnt talkin to much smack ill usually res unless im in a (mood)
but it really is too much to pass up when someone gets all messed up over there ride
ive even killed people b4 and there ghost says "dont kill ride dont kill ride"
haha i just cant pass those times up were not talking mustangs either just a reg ole stable horse

Thats a disgusting personality.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

Cole Wrote:Thats a disgusting personality.

Hah, I was kinda thinking the same thing. I had hundreds of KCs on IN1, and even though I was an evil creature, I even made up an RP that would make sense of me being relatively nice after I killed someone, unless they didn't deserve it.

But yeah, usually I will res / gate, and alot of times even keep them from getting res-killed by others.

Killing to kill someone shouldn't be apologized for in this game. Most psychological cases show early signs of the truly vile that killed animals in their childhood. Consider the ride killing just part of the service.Big Grin

Cole Wrote:Thats a disgusting personality.

you and your ride is on my list now buddy!
you 2 woody

Haha, i dont see what ppl get so worked up about here.
(in aos) i used to kill, ransack, slay pet no matter what it was (and in aos most pets were bonded anyway) mostly drag dragons away and kill em like 100 yards down the road.

I was a nice guy aswell constantly helping ppl. If one was pleading for his stuff back in a normal way they would get their stuff back, if one would act as if it were the end of the world i would just act silly and not give it back, but its just a playstyle and if you cry (irl) about that then your just weak.
Last time i did this to someone, he was all like "my life is so horrible you dont understand" so i became worse on him, killed him everyday untill he cracked.
Then i took him to my house and gave him the finest armor and a nice new ride and told him that there were pks that were 100 times worse than me, and i wanted to show it. Cause on that shard i was actually a good guy, a red good guy but a good guy by my actions nevertheless.
I just cant stand ppl that go haywire after their dumb pet dies.
Its as much pixels as a regbag and ill be taking that everytime.

[Image: sigpic786_3.gif]

Killing rides is like instant gratification. It's wonderful. Especially if it's a rare ride.

I do not get upset personally over senseless mount-killing, but obviously Gwynn does. For a roleplaying point of view, good character shouldn't just walk away from the corpse of the pet one's been riding for weeks and go buy a new one. It's like saying you wouldn't care if you find your car burned in front of your house one day.
Well anyways, I really didn't have any bad experience with the playerkillers yet. I've once been killed near the Chaos shrine, the guy obviously took my armor, loot and regs, but didn't murder my ride nor took my clothes and lute ( which of course has no real value for either of us ), and another time at the bridge of Britain ( looted dry of course :lol: ) , but I suppose that was my own stupidity trying to exit Britain by the most obvious camping spot for playerkillers ever since day one of Ultima Online.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What was the start of all this?
When did the cogs of fate begin to turn?
Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now,
From deep within the flow of time...

But for a certainity, back then,
We loved so many, yet hated so much,
We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...
Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
Whilst our laughter echoes,
Under cerulean skies...

Uhh what a nice expected reaction on that post.
Heck i give a shit if peopel kills some ones horse or a rare stang. your fault when riding it. But i have never and will never seen any fun in killin a new players packmules, that he have bought with what little gold he have just so he can go mining in a remote spot for him self. Call me a goodi little tochie or what ever, but killing a new players pack mule ain't gonna do anyone any good, except in worst case chase a new player away from a great shard. And no there should not be any rules about it, it's a free world and some miners really are idiots a deserve it .

Need pots or stangs drop me a PM, i got it all.

Ingame char: Es [SIN]