Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

R.I.P Undead (RP Items)

The undead lived in the time of the pirimides. These undead beings were once living souls. They were men who had lead there life in hate and greef because of the ways they were treated when they were living. All of that hate and all of thet greef was bubbling inside of them they just had to get it out somehow so all six of these beings that thought this the most killed themselves, because they thought it would releive the tension and it would help there soul rest. BUT IT DIDNT, The night after they killed therselves a strange noise was coming from inside one of the tombs. One of the workers whent down do se what it was he had to move a big stone in order to get into the tomb, but when he got in there the tombstone was moved to the other side of the room and the once dead beings were Gone!! These beings were never caught or killed and couldnot be killed buy anyone. This is why whenever night fell evryone gathered in one of the pyrimids and shut it air tight until morning came again. These beings were known for the rest of eternity as the Undead!!.

These socalled Undead creatures were known to kill. But when they did they wouldnt just instantly kill them they would make there enemys sufer. First they would naw on there neck and then tare off flesh little by little until there enemy eather dyed from looking at his wounds or from bleading to death. MMM what a painfull death i might add. One night one of the Brave citizents of Egypt went out to try to put these creatures lurking to an end. Yes he came back alive but only because he ran for his life. He came back and told the other viligers that these ctreatures were Skelotons, but not any skelotons they were "Deamond Skelotons" the skelotons of the few who killed themsels 100 years ago.

The details of the skeloton that was told by this man is they had red bones with some kind of wraping or paper hanging off three bones. And evry time they would take another victim, They would start to become more and more human again. To were eventually they will be so human you wont even be able to tell they were ever dead. They will blend in with the others and they will dovour there victims one by one until all of egypt is ruled by them~!~.

NAME IN GAME IS DIAMAS
sorry i wasnt sure were to put my name In Gameplay so there ya go Tongue

Rp items,Skin collor change to pitch black or shiney red, Anything collored suprise me Smile

Azreal the storys been up for a while can u pleas post if its accepted or not i need to make sure all my soon to be guilmembers are wondering.

I think you should add more depth into this story and develop it better...

Yes...There are many Undead creatures lurking in the darkness of the night. Of which kin are you? a zombie? skeleton? vampire? liche? dread lord? I am curious. Please elaborate for an old Daemon...

I once knew a lich king who would surely also be interested in more depth to your story. He ruled over yew with iron fist. But was one day slain by the gods for his strenght had reached the heavens.

[Image: sigpic786_3.gif]

Ty for all your comments it hellped me.

I'm getting from your story that you're intending on your guild being a guild of "Daemon Skeletons". If that's correct lemme know. Either way, if you would like a list of hues to pick from PM me and I'll see about getting one to you. In the mean time try and page me some time in game so we can discuss the RP of your guild as I'm a bit fuzzy on a few things just by going off your story. You made need to work on it a bit to clear things up. And so you know Az is away right now so don't expect an immediate decision from me (or any other counsie or GM that you may end up dealing with in respect to this)...but it may speed things up a bit for you and your guild. Smile