Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Freedom and democracy for all!!!

down with forum Nazism, lady liberty cries when she reads these forums, we must act now before the events of the 1940's are repeated and france once again falls to a foreign power.

Lerri Wrote:down with forum Nazism, lady liberty cries when she reads these forums, we must act now before the events of the 1940's are repeated and france once again falls to a foreign power.

Haha, hilarious. Shit's a joke, locking threads because it's "out of hand" wtf is that, what is out of hand? More like he was getting verbally owned and began the tears. Don't speak your mind, Odium will lock your thread.

[SIZE="4"]____________Vote for IN:X______________[/SIZE]

[Image: Top100.jpg] [Image: votenew.jpg]
[SIZE="4"]____________________________________[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Diabolical [DSL]

Come on:/ The forums is supposed to be a place for people to speak their mind, not a place for people to verbally abuse each other. It is fine to some extend, but after a while, a messy forum starts reflecting on the server. I'm quite sure that no one wants people to run away when they read our forums.

maka Wrote:Come on:/ The forums is supposed to be a place for people to speak their mind, not a place for people to verbally abuse each other. It is fine to some extend, but after a while, a messy forum starts reflecting on the server. I'm quite sure that no one wants people to run away when they read our forums.

Agreed, but I didn't start any of it, maybe you should bring down some of the tool bags, NOT trying to better the shard. The people who post here about the PvP are not doing it for their selfish ways unlike the players defending it. We're doing it to help better the shard. It's the people who are too close minded to see change are the problem, need to hear less "It's not going to be changed ever" and more "Well maybe this isn't right, and we should take a look into it".

I want to see nothing more than this shard grow, I vote everyday, I even put vote links in my signature. I want to see the shard grow as a server, I don't want to see it grow for the first 3 months then fall off the map because everyone is sick of the same tools doing the same thing, everyday.

[SIZE="4"]____________Vote for IN:X______________[/SIZE]

[Image: Top100.jpg] [Image: votenew.jpg]
[SIZE="4"]____________________________________[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Diabolical [DSL]

Okay but dont make posts saying WOPs are useless.

im sure everyone can agree, THEY ARE NOT.

And im sure you can ask maka straight up right now if the entire scroll system for pvp will change and his response will be a no.

[Image: untitled1copyyb3.png]

Maybe we should make a poll about it. =P
only 30 days+ can vote (to avoid abusers), and one vote per account only.

forum nazism is just as likely to drive away people as a messy forum is, people value freedom of expression. bullshit epeen measuring or not (and most if not all of it is) its still not a good thing to do.

Diabolical Wrote:Haha, hilarious. Shit's a joke, locking threads because it's "out of hand" wtf is that, what is out of hand? More like he was getting verbally owned and began the tears. Don't speak your mind, Elcid will lock your thread.

Fixed

HEY !!!

No one can have that title but me *considers applying to forum staff functions again*

By the way, I'm kidding ...

then again looking at both sides, they are both right !

maka Wrote:Come on:/ The forums is supposed to be a place for people to speak their mind, not a place for people to verbally abuse each other. It is fine to some extend, but after a while, a messy forum starts reflecting on the server. I'm quite sure that no one wants people to run away when they read our forums.

Then move flaming posts to a flaming section of the Forums.

IN never lost its quality because of the drama, in fact it increased it's quality with argumentation skills Wink

In the eyes of a player it is far worst to look at a highly moderated forum where people cant speak their mind out than to look at some ramblings that can be amusing.

Drama exists within IN it always existed and it will always continue to exist, it is a great part of this community!

Diabolical Wrote:Agreed, but I didn't start any of it, maybe you should bring down some of the tool bags, NOT trying to better the shard. The people who post here about the PvP are not doing it for their selfish ways unlike the players defending it. We're doing it to help better the shard. It's the people who are too close minded to see change are the problem, need to hear less "It's not going to be changed ever" and more [SIZE="4"]"Well maybe this isn't right, and we should take a look into it".[/SIZE]

haha come on man
i agree that alot of the topics shouldn't be locked but lets be honest here
if everyone said "Well maybe this isn't right, and we should take a look into it" then there wouldn't be anything to discuss on the forums and everyone would just send emails to the admins.

it's damb annoying to have everyone replying to your post with "well thats the way it is so shut up" just wait until ppl start quoting you then insist
that they weren't replying to you hehe

OMG LOCKED....

nah just kidin Tongue

lawl

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry