Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dungeons

Currious is there a point to dungeon hunting other than just to kill stuff, or are there special things at the end of a dungeon ?
I havnt been able to play yet just been surfing the forums.
I like the idea of a dungeon being hard enough that not just one person can ev there way through it altho its typicaly what i do. but if you require help going through certain dungeons it would make people sorta band together cause guilds to be big and go dungeon crawling ?

Just an idea,
soMa again with his two cents

There'a a pretty nice variety of dungeons and difficulties. Some are easy enough where you can just cast an Energy Vortex and sit back and collect loots.

Some have much harder monsters that will tear up an EV, but can still be beaten pretty easily with provocation and archery. Needs a bit more strategy.

There are boss monsters in other places that can't be provoked and will rip an EV to shreds (if it doesn't just dispel it).

Other dungeons are like puzzles that you have to find the trick to advancing through. Usually there are monsters in the puzzle rooms.

Some are just plain puzzles with no monsters, but these are very limited (mostly recipee quests).

There are some where you need multiple people to do effectively, and I have some ideas for making guild/group dungeons that I've been kicking around but haven't done yet. Too many ideas, so little time.

cool right on, thanks. can't wait to get started Big Grin

soma