Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Crashes

I Know that it's not the admins purposly crashing the server, cause that would be retarded lmao. But I believe that we need to bring the crashing to a bare minimum. I know that you cannot control it, but what players hate the most is crashing... They get turned off when a server isnt constantly on and isn't capable of being online. Specially in our growing stages, this is a sign of weakness in a server and I think it should be looked into.

New shards should be put without crashs because people are giving the shard a try and it keeps crashing. They'll think that it isnt reliable and theyll go elsewhere.

I know that admins arent doing it but it doesnt mean it still isnt important to look into. I dont know what makes the server crash all these times but should be fixed if its bugs in the scripts. If it is the scripts that are added maybe should be double checked before added to the server.

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

Silverwolf... you should know the shard is still on BETA stage and we're working finding every small and big detail or problem, also maka is updating the server as much as he can, to fix things.. shard can crash cause of a mistake or a problem with the script that was added. Hopefully this will not happen as much when were out of beta (not saying it cannot happen) cause everything done here(scripts and stuff) is done by humans and not machines so mistakes can take place anywhere anytime anyday......................

I know it pissed people off , especially macroers , and im sorry , but you need to understand it

When the shard crashes I think to myself "I'm free!!!" and I run far far away from my computer... but come back to it a couple hours later.
Damn addictive pixels...

[Image: mariozl3.png]

I'm not saying this because I'm macroing and I come back and the shard is down. It's to be expected in beta because of the numerous updates, I dont mind, I mean everyones a little upset, but we know why so that just makes it all better. Only thing is, I'm talking about the crashs due to scripts, I know scripts that long, but maybe we should double check the scripts, or if one scripter makes it, tell the other one to look through it briefly?

Before somethings added to the shard, I believe, that it should be double checked incase of errors, well thats how its done in the real world.

Thats all I was saying.

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]