Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Disclosure of the dimudu manuscript.

"My queen, the charon have failed" a strong looking general entered the royal hall of edin.
The castle wich once the great prince lord lone ruled and made peace with all the world.
However his daughter jui had fallen in love with the demon of owls desert. once bushins tentacle named Atadema.
Lord lone greatly condemned it but after his death his daughter had gone into the desert and met with him gaining access to denimus technology.
However atadema left with the denimus to sosaria and built the now ruin city of mithrandale.

With a broken heart and the ancient technology princess jui corrupted and ruled with iron fist.
Though virtuous at heart even edins most loyal generals had no choice but to obey her rule.

"I could see no reason to try and stop their downfall so i returned to edin."

"I see" said queen jui. "There is nothing we can do now"
"lets just return to our program"

"About that.." a man wearing a bowl like turban approached.
"We are proud to report that the device has been been completed"

"Ah, oji che.. welcome back" replied the queen.
"Is it operational?"

"Yes, it is." replied oji che.

"What is this about?" intruded the strong general.

The queen stood up from her throne..
"With our new technology, we will now recreate my king and crush katlean ourselves."

"your king?" replied the strong general.

Oji che came forward..
"You may leave now general wejing, thank you for your report."

Strong general wejing said nothing, turned around and walked out.

A few years later edins force had grown ten times in size, and next to the queen sat a man.
A pale man, in a red shroud. A machine.

Katlean was overrun, Hanzo and suze fought bravely but were killed, general wejing defected to evrae kseres side and convinced evrae to go in exile.
Esfins living husband yuri was assasinated, an artificial atadema took his place.
And the age of lord lone's world was at an end.

-

In the forrest of dam ega and sanake had arrived, there was no sign of enemies yet a sinister silence was present everywhere.
"Maybe we got in to early?" Sanake commented..
"lets just set out for the capital, if they come they come there like last time" said ega.

In the early hours of the age of hura, a small planet with two suns, slowly drifting trough space, divided in three..
With as largest nation the eliu, a completely automated society, powerfull without a leader but a order of twelf families.
Followed by the land of dam under ruler pius zansevelt, and later his son huban. A ambitious lord and successor to the throne.
Dam, a peacefull nation it was for just a moment past, the old ruler noah and his sons lupin and balim next to pius, had been assasinated.
Pius had taken command and waged war against the third nation esau, wich he obliterated into a wasteland.
Finally, Pius was exiled by the nation of eliu by tribunal of the twelve families.
And the son of pius huban took the throne.
As far as the history books were concerned..

The bells of eliu sound in honor of the ancient sages of hura worshipped as demi gods.
Ancient protectors Metameci, Mijudes, Eluiscer and the still alive bakuran.

It is early in the nation of eliu, the machines are on stand by, the people still asleep in their modern houses.
It is cold on the streets, the long winter will begin.
A man covered in rags walks the central road toward the temple of desdan, the temple of mijudes.
Finally in front of the temple he removes his rag hood, it is dimudu. Suddenly dimudu calls out..
"In the name of An rerim"
Just a moment later emits a gigantic explotion, the temple crashes into pieces and hundreds of alarms go off.
Trough the mist of smoke the sillhouet of dimudu is still seen.

-

"did you hear that?" Said ega..
"Didnt that just sound like something familiar?"

"i felt it in my legs" replied sanake.
"it came from the west."

The two changed direction toward eliu the modern capital.

-

[Image: sigpic786_3.gif]

Messages In This Thread