Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Disclosure of the dimudu manuscript.

"So ..any news? he hasnt crossed the border has he?.. why..didnt he tell me anything"
Evrae kseres great king of the katlean undead nation looked out of his towers window..
Behind him stood an older man with an eyepatch and loose curly grey hair..
"My lord, i have ...no news about kiga che.. however.."
"I care not about anything else dont you see ega... if he has left..then ..i..i am cursed ..we are doomed.." Evrae replied.
"Hold on my lord you must hear this.." Ega continued..
"The denimus has left this age, and even mere seconds after i left it in place.."
Ega sighed..
"I have failed in esau, i dont know what went wrong"
"Wrong?" Evrae replied..
"Very wrong" Ega continued.. "also our forces in the ancient age have been completely obliterated.."
"..no..who..are left?" Evrae stumbled into his chair...
"Few.." continued ega. "We still have some strenght in sosaria.."
"do they know about it.." replied evrae..

"I am sure they know" said ega sitting down aswell.
"I have slain a few roamers already, but they turn to the darkness just as easy..and simply come back.."
"What about the prophecy.. have we..been mislead?" replied evrae..
"No" said ega. "I have full trust in master kiga.."
"Yet..we can only hope that sosaria is ready.."

"They cant be ready, if ..if there are as few as you said they were.. they will be overrun ..just like us.."
Replied evrae..
"My lord.. i have a trump card.." continued ega.. "I will go back to esau and fight off their remains, things have already been set in motion there"
"I hope you know what you are doing" said evrae.. "Do you have the coördinates?"
"Yes my lord, denimus showed up in the desert, but dont worry ill be taking someone with me for that matter." said ega.
"say hi to sanake for me ega" replied evrae. "i miss him."
"I will tell him my lord." replied ega.
"Please" continued evrae. "you aswell my friend, call me by my name, and be well."
Evrae reached his hand out..

Ega reached aswell and shook evraes hand "i will.......evrae."

-

"So.. we have them on full siege now thanks to your strategy.."
Said lupin to a short older man wearing a silvery tiaric helmet and a decorated robe sitting down on a rich chair.
"However, somehow general anomis went missing.."
"It is.. a war outside" said the older man slowly.. his voice sounded like a breeze..
"Y..yes.. well" continued lupin.. "fine, so how will we take down the fortress?"
"We shall.. use the groundtroops to..break down the gates.." replied the older man slowly.
"Eh..couldnt we better use artillery?" said lupin..
"The fortress is only a ten percent above ground, you would merely hit rocks.." replied the older man.
"A..ahhh" lupin staggered. "genious!"

The older man looked under his left sleeve uncovering a high teck clock device...

"It is time, we will strike them now"
"n..NOW?!" said lupin.. "b..but weve just retreated!"
"Exactly" replied the older man "they wont expect it now."
"AHH!!!!" lupin staggered again. "GENIOUS!"
And so the full ground troup of the roamer lupin was dispatched, arming general Wejing on the left flank near edin.
And the strategist in the front line as strangely he himself had suggested.

Evrae kseres looked from his window into the distance..

"..." suddenly evrae spotted a familiar figure..

"YES! WE ARE SAVED!" he shouted knocking down his chair dancing around..
"He really DID have a plan!...no strategist equals kiga che! he is a dragon!"
"Sound the horn! GIVE THE SIGN!"

The army of lupin stood on the soil of katlean, the complete ground troops were slowly marching forward toward the katlean fortress.
Lupin turned his hand and his troup started moving aswell.
The barrens of the fortress were empty, as expected the remaining katlean soldiers would be based in the lower levels..

Suddenly from the fortress a loud horn was heard blowing followed by the trembling of the ground..
In the distance over a hill a thousand bavaja's mounted by katlean knights were seen, commanded by hanzo.
"WHAT!" lupin screamed.. "KIGA! DO SOMETHING!"
The old man standing in the front turned around..
"I cannot, roamer. Tell your lord..he has failed again."
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!" growled lupin flaming mad..
"Soldiers, attack." Said kiga che slowly.. and his whole unit turned around and bashed into the back line..
"PUSH THEM BACK!" screamed lupin to his troops in fear..
But it was to late, the mounted unit already smashed trough the lines and sended lupin rolling trough their paws on the ground..
Luping stood up and yelled.. "Fine then! i will unleash my enhancement! i will kill you all myself!"

Lupin started to grow more muscled his hands changed to large claws, his eyes turned ethereal..and dashed trough kiga's unit..
Kiga could barely dodge the first swing of lupins claws..
Suddenly lupin was hit back... before kiga suddenly stood evrae kseres himself holding his pole scepter..
"Was it not me you wanted lupin?" said evrae.
"I thought i would show you that even your alliegance to the charon will not defeat me"
Neo lupin growled..then laughed..
"My power.. exceeds.. this whole world.. now"
"That is where you are wrong" continued evrae.
"You see, we are the remnants of the ancients, and the charon knew the importance of their downfall."
"i will be happy to show you what that was."
Evrae held up his scepter spoke the forbidden words of the ancients and his scepter began to discord in space..
"Ter minak ter ujoeo, bar ce amin ter chao besat imujrus!"

"Is that ALL?!" shouted lupin dancing around swinging his now armed clawed sword into remaining troops..
Suddenly a loud bang was heard..
Lupin looked at Evrae...
Everything was silent...
Lupin fell to the ground.. his chest was filling with blood...
"Most impressive lord of katlean, you have quite the willpower." Said kiga che.
"I have .." replied evrae.. "a promise to a friend."
"You have many friends" continued kiga che. "It is what made this worth my loyalty aswell."
"But i must now leave you my friend. I have a...ancient world to ressurect."

Kiga che turned around and started walking into the distance.
"Goodbye... friend." whispered evrae.. "and thank you.."
"Well, my lord" said a voice.. "everything was a success.. we have driven them all out."
"Thank you aswell, hanzo.." replied evrae.. "and thank your brother suza, and... forgive me about not telling you about sanake.. we will have a feast first thing after rebuilding."

-

It was late now, and remaining forces of the katlean siege were roaming in the desert returning to their camps..
ransackers, for the war was over and all they wanted were the spoils.
In the darkness of the dryland ega and sanake walked toward a temple in the distance.
It was the temple of bushin, one of the demon gods of the ancient world.
The coördinates given by kiga che aimed directly at its core.
There was no doubt that the denimus device had appeared there together with lupin.

Arrived at the temple there was no sign of guards so the 2 man army proceded right to the denimus.
"Maybe we are lucky" ega said..

"lets hope so" replied sanake.

The two heroes proceeded into the denimus device and setted out for esau.

-

A roamer approached the tall man..

"Ega is said to have escaped esau my liege"
"Dimudu...Do you have it under controll?" replied the tall man..
"Im afraid not my liege, and we just got a report on lupin.. we have lost him" said Dimudu.
"Well, go BACK to esau and GET IT under controll before we lose it again.." said the tall man with an angry tone..

"Very well my liege i will take my leave."
Dimudu walked off..

The tall man palmed his thin hands..
"How could we have lost lupin..., dimudu is only slightly stronger, wait.."
"what if huban failed ...no.. that cannot be.."
the tall man sighed deeply..
"what if an ancient survived...."

-

[Image: sigpic786_3.gif]

Messages In This Thread