Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Disclosure of the dimudu manuscript.

"He has brought us to life for a final time, to be the roamers, the roamers of evil."

189.000 years back into the past...

Atadema, a demon who had taken host of a ancient lich king known as clemente..
He was aided by the gods to build the city of mithrandale, a copy of an ancient anti god cults temple structure.
He was called the fifth ichus. And praised for his amazing power and tact, even though evil.
One day however he could take no more of his power and wanted to challenge the gods.
The demon king Atadema had layed waste to the grand city of mithrandale..
The gods were furious, how dared atadema invoke their help and then use it only for more evil..
Some of the gods proposed a carefull approach knowing the power of the demon yet many were for a all out clash..
In the clash itself atadema slaughtered most of the gods but was finally defeated..
His spirit resisted death and entered denimus to be brought to hybernaculuüm, the continuous hexus where no time existed.
The hexus was once a inverted planet wich contained technology unknown to this age and was said to have created the largest black hole in history after it blew up.
In this hexus the dark minds who once created the technology were laid to sleep, their soul lost in time.
Now when atadema's spirit entered hybernaculuüm, the first living thing.
Hybernaculuüm reacted and revived the dark minds flesh. Atadema then filled the flesh and became the roamers.

-

The roamer sidel sat upon his steed.
"we own the market hah!" said a voice..

Sidel responded..

"Your empire earns nothing, burglarly is besmirching the name of evil"

"WHAT?" responded the voice.. "what about the empire?"

"my effort was abused, and i mark it whole, not a mere name but the empire who supports him is accountable"
Sidel responded.

"Could you come with me for a moment?" The voice said and a man wearing a icey cloak came forward..

some paces, a moment and some talking later..

"We will arrange a meeting with our leader for you." said the man.

"I want only evil justice, it is what we are, upkeepers of this law." said sidel.

"I cant predict the outcome" responded the man..

"May the gods be with you"

"The gods..." said sidel.. "they are always with us..."
"atadema is a god to us, and he fills us with evil..he brought us to life for a final time..., to be the roamers..., the roamers of evil."

-

"So you have finally arived aswell huban, it took you so long" a familiar voice said..

"What?.. damn.. ive been had.. that damn trickery" huban responded..

Forward came a long man wearing the most beautifull face you could describe..
His voice was that of the wind and his eyes were glinstening as stars..

"You.. did.. kill him.. didnt you?" he continued..

"i couldnt..damnit..i ..but i have not failed you in the ancient world!.." Huban responded..

"IT WAS A MERE COMPONENT" yelled the long man.. "you have failed a hundred percent! you damn weakling!"

"but it was the time traveller.. that ..that man..he surpasses even your technology.."
replied huban..

"IM....POSSIBLE" yelled the long man..
"you are a sore liar and also a useless one...".."bring him...to the jui device.."

Another man aproached, obviously being dimudu parmlenii..

"D..dimudu?.. w..wait.. im on your side right..?" cryed huban..

"Yes.. yes you are huban." Said dimudu, grabbing huban's arm with a firm hold..
Then carried him away with him toward the jui device.

"He will be one of the most powerfull roamers we have had.." smiled the long man..
"He shall be dispatched to deal with the edin queen, the timeline is almost at hand, we need to fulfill the capture of her device to prevent ours from dissapearing."
"So i shall take my leave aswell my emperor?" said dimudu..

"No, you are required elsewhere, but first please.. take a seat in the jui device."

The long man grabbed dimudu and took him to the room..

"You too may keep your name roamer.. but only for introductions sake.. lets give ega hell."

-

[Image: sigpic786_3.gif]

Messages In This Thread