Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Disclosure of the dimudu manuscript.

Kite woke up in a small metal cell. He quickly checked, and fortunately they didn't take his sonic screwdriver. He grinned to himself, knocked on the door.
"Shut up. You'll be executed tomorrow morning so don't make your last day more miserable. Don't even try to escape, we found your time capsule and locked it away safely in the castle"
Unseen by the guard, the Doctor smiled. Very good and very foolish of you, he thought. "Now let's get to getting out of here"
He used to sonic screwdriver to remove the plating from one of the lights, removed the bulb leaving the electronic wiring exposed. "Just make the guard touch the door..." Kite knocked on the door.
"Get in here quickly! Something's wrong with the lights"
"Oh you're not going to fool me with that trick!" The guard flipped open the peekhole, and looked in. That was the time to act. Kite touched the door with one hand, and reached for the exposed wire for another
"I wonder if there is enough power in it to kill me"
*BZzZzzoRRRRRrrrTTTTtffffFFff*

Kite woke up to a strong smell of burned meat. He checked, and wasn't the smell of HIS burnt flesh. "I'm alive" He grinned. Quickly unlocked the door with the sonic screwdriver, and pushed aside the dead body of the guard from the doorway. He looked around, and the rest of the dungeon seemed empty, which wouldn't be a wander seeing how quickly the prisoners are executed. "Now I just have to find the time capsule they brought to this castle.". As he walked away from the cell, a huge explosion shook the dungeon, throwing the Time Lord off his feet. As he fell on the ground, thick black smoke was flowing out from the cell he just broke out from. A tall warrior wearing a black armor, has walked out of the smoke.
"I am Ega the warrior, and I have came to break you out, Time Lord."
"Ah lucky me I've already broke myself out, otherwise I'd be roasted pork thanks to your nice distraction" He laughed "But the more the merrier as they say, and now we have a much needed distraction to help us find the device I used to come here a lot more easier"
"We have no time, we must make our leave quickly. Soon this place will be crawling with the praetorians."
"Indeed it will, and by that time we'll be at some other place which, obviously, isn't" Kite picked himself up from the ground, used the sonic screwdriver to scan around, and started running down the corridor
"Are you going to stand there waiting for the soldiers to arrive, or coming with me?"

Ega cleaned his sword of the blood, while the Doctor's been unlocking a reinforced steel door with the weird device. With a loud click the lock gave up, and the entered a room which seemed like a research chamber, housing two stone caskets with alien writings all over their surface. Kite quickly re-locked the door with the sonic screwdriver, and went over to check the two TARDISes.
"Well one is burnt out, the Huon core leaked during travel so it won't be going anywhere any more." He said to the warrior, who raised an eyebrow, seemingly not understanding any of it "On the other hand, the one which has been unearthed by Sam Somam, is working perfectly at least until I take my time with it."
"You are mad! Noone has ever found a way to destroy the vehicle of the gods. You will utterly fail in your goal, and this foolish plan now leaves us locked in the den of the lion with nothing to do but wait for our doom."
"A little bit of optimism might help, but you are right I'm not going to literally destroy the thing, would turn your sun into a black hole. I'll just vent the Huon core and use the particles to call here my craft." Kite picked up a metal rod and used it to force open the still working TARDIS casket's door.
"And what of the Emperor? I am the last of my kind and as such I must slay him even if I draw my last breath while doing so"
"Indeed good warrior, we'll get to that as well, as soon as I render him unable to time-travel. I'm the last of my kind as well and it is my responsibility to stop anyone meddling with time."
"But if we don't utterly destroy him he'll just get his hand on another one" Said the warrior, with a grim tone
"TARDISes don't quite pop out of existence, those two devices are actually one and a same, originating from different time periods."
Kite flipped open one of the panels inside the casket, and pulled out a few wires, fusing them with a quick swipe of the sonic screwdriver. He pulled a few levers and turned a knob, the fused-together wiring now lit up with an eerie blue light.
"Stand back and don't touch the Huon particles when they appear. I don't want you fusing with my TARDIS when it arrives." Kite grinned, took one step and started whirring the sonic screwdriver towards the device. A panel exploded and a bright yellow smoke started flowing out of the device.

BWAM BWAM BWAM
"My Lord, they seemed to have engaged a deadlock, we can't seem to get this door open" A soldier reported to Empreror Huban, who now wore a large power armor, weilding a huge red halbred.
"Stand back you fool. Let me show you the real power of your Emperor"
Huban didn't even waited for all the soldiers to clear from the door, started uttering words of power for a spell
"Kal Vas Flam" The pillar of flame started melting the iron door slowly

"Hurry Doctor, they are breaking through the door and I sense the Emperor is with them"
"I'm getting done right..." With screaming and whirring, a large blue box appeared in the corner "... Now. Let's get go..."
The half molten door flew through the room, the soldiers stormed in, followed by Emperor Huban.
"Well well well. The Last of the Esauans and our Time Lord visitor. How appropriate I can now destroy you with one fell swoop." He noticed the blue police box in the corner "What do we have here? Another of the time travelling devices and I presume it is a lot better than those ancient denimuses I've been forced to use until now."
He walked to the TARDIS and reached to open the doors. They didn't open. He striked the door with his Hell's Halbred, but there wasn't a scratch made by the powerful blow. Huban took one step back and unleashed a flamestrike spell on the door, yet there was not even a burn-mark made.
"What kind of witchcraft is that? Open the door right this instant Doctor, or I will put you through torture you'd never imagine" He held the halbred to Kite's neck, using it to force him in front of the police box.
"I'll let you inside if you promise you'll let Ega go. With this TARDIS you'll have power over the Time Vortex, you'll have little need of pityful revenge over the last of the Esauans."
"Doctor no! I fight! I die! But don't give him your TARDIS, he will burn the entire galaxy with his fires of war!" yelled Ega and started slaying the soldiers in the room. Huban turned towards him, and uttered words of power "Corp Por" and a grey arrow struck down the warrior.
"Now, can we get back to business?"
Kite opened the TARDIS and motioned to Huban to step inside. He walked in and looked around in awe.
"How is that even possible? What Gods are capable of making such a device? It is bigger on the inside, for heaven's sake!" He cried out "Now tell me how to operate it!"

"... and this is for setting the temporal tracking on a device moving through the Time Vortex." he pointed on a small numeric pad on the side of the console, all the while trying to cover a red button on the wall with his body.
"And that red button you've been so desperately trying to hide from me? What is that? Time torpedo? Black hole launcher? What purpose it holds?"
"Aaah that one?" He turned around and noticed the button with surprise "It's just... for dumping my laundry into outer space, nothing important"
"Do not think me a fool! Let me at it!"
Huban pushed aside the Doctor and pressed the button. Kite took a few steps back, watching as a black portal opened and started swallowing Huban.
"What? WHAT IS THIS?! LET ME GO!"
"Ah now I remember! That is for opening the empty dimension which is standard inventory for all TARDISes. How could I forget -that- so stupid of me. Well then, Huban, from this day on, you're Emperor of Empty Nothingness! Enjoy your rule and farewell!" Kite laughed, and pressed a button on the console which closed the portal and covered the red button with a white panel.

He turned a a knob and the TARDIS rematerialized upon the body of Ega on the ground, the warrior now lying on the floor of the console room. Kite removed the armor, pulled the magic arrow from his body and poured some healing potion on the wound. The warrior's face calmed from the grimace of pain.
"What... what happened Doctor? Where is the Emperor?"
"He's away, far away and gone forever. Now you and your friend can start working on restoring the peace on Dam, and I'm sure you'll make fine regents until a new King can be chosen." Kite smiled, and helped Ega to his feet. "Now go out there, there is still plenty of work to be done, but for that I'm not needed any more."
Kite opened the door of the TARDIS, and looked eye to eye with soldiers surrounding the police box.
"The King is dead. Long live the new King." He said and helped Ega step outside the TARDIS. The soldiers hesitated and then all threw down their weapons yelling "All hail the new king!"
Kite let two soldiers hold the now kinged Ega and stepped back inside the TARDIS.
"Will we... ever see you again, Doctor?" Ega asked
"You better hope we won't" the Time Lord grinned, and closed the door of the blue box. Inside he sighed, added a new coordinate on the console and pulled the handbrake. The soldiers outside watched in awe as the blue box disappeared with a metallic screaming sound.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"He's fire and ice and rage
He's like the night, and a storm in the heart of the Sun
He's ancient and forever
Burning in the center of time
He can see the turn of the Universe"

Messages In This Thread