Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Disclosure of the dimudu manuscript.

The ancient TARDIS landed with a huge crash, the small interior capsule shaking from the temporal impact. Kite blinked an waved away the smoke. He checked the panels, most were burnt out or blown straight off. The machine was old and not designed for two consecutive travel. This "denimus" will not go anywhere any more. The Time Lord managed to push open the half-molten door, and climbed outside. Outside it seemed like he was in an abandoned quarry. Not the first time, certainly not the last. He looked around and suddenly noticed it was not a quarry. Remnants of large stone buildings were visible everywhere. This was once a blooming metropolis, fell victim to weapons of mass destruction. Two soldiers emerged from one of the ruins. They wore metal suits of armor that was augmented with a small electronic engine on their back. Both weilded large two handed swords with an eerie blue light. Kite didn't even try to hide, he outright approached them.
"Hello." He yelled towards them "I'm Kite and I've just came home from a long pilgrimage. Mayhaps you could tell me what is the fate that befell my hometown?" He asked, seemingly with deep concern
"Well well what do we have here!" Laughed brutally one of the soldiers "Another Esau dog who survived the bombardment. You see why I told you it's worth coming here every day? You can have it this time, I'm sick of gutting those weaklings anyways"
The other soldier took the blue sword in hand and walked towards Kite.
"I suggest you stand down. There won't be second warnings, and any further actions down that road will lead to bad consequences" said Kite in a dry voice. The soldier laughed and lifted his blade for the finishing blow. Kite pointed the sonic screwdriver towards the soldier and for a second a blue light was visible, accompanied by a whirring sound. The soldiers' electronic armor gave out a loud THUNK and then red lights started flashing in all joints of the suit. Before the other soldier could do anything, Kite pointed the sonic device towards him and did the same.
"Don't worry I just initialized a security lockdown of your armor. Of course you still have to hope a rescue party finds you before any of the Esau survivors, but that's not my concern is it? I warned you so all this is your fault only. Now if you'd be so kind to tell me what came to pass here? Not like you really can do much more than talk so there's no hurt in a little chit-chat now, is there?" Kite leaned against the soldier frozen in a perpetual overhead swing and grinned.
"You... you bastard! Soon all your kind will be obliterated by our God Emperor Huban. He has brought as the means to dominate this world and all the others! Weaponry of the Gods from beyond Time! You fool have no means to stop him, you will perish like the foolis Esauans!" said the other soldier, his voice a mixture of mad fury and blind fear.
"Weaponry of gods beyond time. Explain! Is that what laid waste to this land?"
"Hahahahahahahaha! I will die, but you will die none wiser for I will say nothing, and even if I did that wouldn't prolong your life, scum!"
*WROOOOOOM*
With a deafening roar, three motorbikes arrived, with soldiers sporting their rifles on Kite. He sighed and raised his arm, signalling surrender.
"Very well. I think it's long overdue I have a little talk with your so called God Emperor Huban anyways"

The preatorian tossed Kite on the ebony floor of the huge throne room. Huban, wearing a blue silk robe, with the symbol of his sovereignity sewn into it. Kite stood up, straightened his scarf and hat and looked up at the Emperor.
"Who are you, stranger?"
"Well hello! I guess you must be Huban. It is a pleasure to meet you, albeit one that leaves taste of blood in one's mouth. I'm The Doctor!" He grinned. Huban stood up from the throne so he could take a better look at the stranger. If what he said is true...
"You cannot be who you say you are. I know the myths of the Time Lord, the Incoming Storm, who burns with the fire of rightousness and fury. But you resemble not such a titan. I ask you again, and put you to the torture if you fail to produce a honest answer to your emperor! Who are you?"
"Well, I don't really tend to shine myself in front of emperors posing as gods, but I truly am The Doctor. No titans or fires of rightousness. Just me, but I'll be standing between you and domination, if that's what you plan, Huban... "god" Emperor of the planet Dam." He took one step towards the throne, and three guards raised their rifles, aiming at the Time Lord. The Emperor motioned them to stand down.
"Very well. You are foolish to think you alone can stop me. I command the powers of Time just like you do. But I also command vast armies and I have Weapons that once been used to kill Gods. What can you do in front of such a power? I can tell you! YOU CAN COWER AND PLEAD SO I MIGHT SPARE YOUR LIFE! YOU EITHER JOIN MY CAUSE AND BE MY LOYAL SLAVE, OR DIE!"
Kite held out his hand and started counting on his fingers
"Loyal slave... death... loyal slave... death... loyalty.... death.. Well, I'm sorry to inform you that becoming a loyal slave... Basically... you see.. Not part of my daily plans. Now where could I squeeze it in? Ah right! Right after here. It says 'Stop you' so unfortunately it'll really lose it's appeal by then. Sorry to disappoint you 'emperor'." he turned around and begun walking out of the throne room. A guard stepped forward and bashed him in the face with the buttle of his rifle.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"He's fire and ice and rage
He's like the night, and a storm in the heart of the Sun
He's ancient and forever
Burning in the center of time
He can see the turn of the Universe"

Messages In This Thread