Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Disclosure of the dimudu manuscript.

In the house of somam in the present, Ega stood before the old sam..

"You knew..didnt you" Ega began..
"You knew i was going to come after you..."

"I knew yes, but things have already been set in motion.. there is nothing you can do.." Replied sam somam..

"Your son.." replied Ega "will resist your kind and save esau as it should have been saved.., it wont happen again"

"I wouldn't be so sure my nemesis" continued sam.. "you have forgotten about denimus.."
"once it has been made to send one to a place, the contraption will again appear...in that place.."

Ega fell to the ground on his knees... "n..no.." ..

"Oh.. yes!.." Sam continued.. "And my younger self will surely use it in all my innocent curiousity.."
"Also if i am correct in my calculation.. Pius will have asked me to send his son along.. his ambitions are so strong..
He would not risk a single factor, ofcourse he will fail this time just as you would hope..but not for long..."

Sam paused and looked at his ring...

"And Huban will then rise to the throne and use the ancient weapons of old to obliterate your kind.."
"no matter what you do to me now... will matter... for in the end i will live and you will go to dust."

"Fiend!" Ega yelled, grabbed his yakatana and slashed it right across Sam somam's face..
Sam fell to the ground smiling and ceased to move..

"I can do nothing more.. it is all up to kauregal now.."

Ega walked out of the house of somam, sam somam resting dead in it.
Alas, the present one.

-

"12... no.. hmm.. 13 birds.." Kauregal was looking up to the fresh blue sky..
"I can see them so clearly.. as if im in heaven"

It was already dark, but the sky was as clear as winter.
Kauregal stood up and looked across the land, in the distance he could see some lights..
"This looks like a picture of Esau from the history books..must be the old village*..wait..wasnt that ravaged in the history books?.." Kauregal thought to himself..
"Im sure i have read something about a neighbouring nation attacking...wait...if i am.. if i am before that.."
Kauregal grabbed his sword...
"Then i can change it..with my knowledge beforehand..."
"And wasnt ega from this time and place...?"

*The old village of the land of esau was attacked by the nation of dam under command of the tyrant pius who plotted against his father the good ruler noah zansevelt and gained kingship.
Although, merely in the present recordings..
It had taken five years because a few brave warriors of esau named Ega and the brothers Ce fan and Dasile fan had putten up an amazing resistance.
Eventually the village succumbed and was overrun by the remnants of Dam, Ega escaped and ce and dasile where executed.

-

"Right, everything in order?" A technician had come to take the controlls of denimus.

"You may proceed, we are all ready" Said pius.

"You ready aswell young huban?" Said sam somam.., sitting in a pedestal together with huban.

"right 'o!" replied Huban.

The technician flipped a few switches on the panel and the denimus device began to turn its mirror like disked rings..
The pedestal suddenly smashed trough the wall but no scar was left.

"I think thats enough" Said pius. "Without my son's ambition breathing down my neck i can finally take controll of this planet.."

-

Flashing trough space like the sunray in ones eyes the denimus pedestal shot to its destination.
The ancient time of hura*

*Hura was the ancient name of the planet where the nation of esau, eliu and dam resided.. most likely a thousand years ago.
In the time where the sages still lived.. ones named Bakuran the lion, Eluiscer the water dragon, Metameci the mountain, and Mijudes the moon.
Together they governed over the temples in the lands. And held the secrets of evil and good.

"I think we have arrived young huban" Said Sam somam.
"Now i know that your father asked me to bring you here, but it is a most dangerous time.."

"Thats ok.." replied huban "I also have a A grade in combat.."

Sam somam laughed... "No.. i dont think you can fence against the giants that walked around in this age young one.."
"We must proceed with caution"

"No.. really.." replied huban again.. and lifted up his hand.. "remember the room my father forbid me to come?"

"is that.." somam startled..

"Yea, my father is a fool.. without this seal he is no longer king..he wants to destroy other countrys doesnt he?"

"you knew" somam continued.. "interesting.."
"Well to be honest with you huban, my loyalties have always been with you.."

"I dont need loyalties" said huban "I need people to understand royalty.. they dont anymore.."
"they just fear my father... i dont like that..."

"What do you want then? " replied sam..

"I want them to know that i am greater than my father..." said huban..
"They need to fear ME... "

"oh boy.." replied sam.. "th..then if you are really a greater ruler... my services are yours.."

"Good" replied the young huban..

-

As soon as pius would walk out of the room he heard a voice behind him..

"Hold it pius" said a low yet familiar voice..

"Your ambition ends here.."

Puis looked around and saw Sam somam and a young adult stand before the denimus..

"Who.. is.." Puis said.. "Is that you hu.. huban?"

"Did you know" continued the now older huban..
His now long hair glistening black in full ornate clothing..

"We have overcome more perils than you could ever dream of.. we have raised an ancient army and slain the sages..
We have uncovered their secrets and weaponry.. And we have come back to reclaim the future."

"WHAT MAKES YOU THE RIGHTFULL KING?"

Pius raised his hand and said "this!"

"HAH!" laughed huban.. "do you mean this??"
Huban raised his hand showing the seal of kingship.. puis his hand was blank..

"Nothing makes you king father.. you are but a fool who would have gotten a planet but would have never understood its secrets.."

Pius grabbed his chest... "im..impossible.."

"No father.. you are impossible.., i will watch upon you die"

Pius fell to the ground, looking up into the fierce eyes of his son..

"I was wrong.." said pius "Beasts have taken my soul and my eyes are dry.." he coughed "There are no gods.."

Pius succumbed.

The tyrant was slain.

Pius was slain.

-

Kauregal had met with Ega and Ega had brought him before the two chiefs of the village.

"He says he is a friend who knows of danger to come.. what say you" said ega to the chiefs..
"I say he is crazy" said one "I think we should first listen to him" said the other..

"What say you one named kauregal?..."

Kauregal looked up unto the stage on wich the two mighty chiefs were seated..
One ornated in green jewels the other in dyed furr..
They were the fitting image of the warriors ce fan and dasile fan.

"I say Ce and Dasile fan" said kauregal.

"Ega?" replied ce fan..

"I have told him none of your names, and no other villagers have met him or seen him meet anyone else." Ega replied.

"Sorcery?" replied Dasile fan..

"Listen please" kauregal cutted in.. "I swear i am of the future, i know ega.. he was a hired warrior under my father.."
"In my history books your village will be attacked by dam.. you must believe me.."

"Nonsense, they would not dare to take us on directly.." Replied dasile fan..

"But what if they would.. could we maintain our defense? .. they have fivethousand more troops than us.." said Ce fan..

"Hmm..you have a point.." Said dasile fan.. "They could camp us out and at least remain a thousand men"

"Then we agree" Continued dasile fan.. "We shall believe you and thwart their plans as soon as we get confirmation they really happen."

A pact was made.

-

2 months later activiy was confirmed, Huban had set up giant cannons at the whole border..
Few of it had been forseen, Kauregal failed in his predictions of hordes of troops..
The land of esau was bombarded with dust like particles emitting in lightning strikes and fire..
All of esau was layed to dust, all but one of the inhabitants were turned to concrete statues in their place..
On top of a mountain sat a man... his name was Ega..

-

[Image: sigpic786_3.gif]

Messages In This Thread