Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Disclosure of the dimudu manuscript.

A roamer lord approached a pale gate decorated with heads of what seemed unicorn kin.
He knocked and a voice inside said "enter"
The door openened, showing sitting on a throne a thin figure with a beautifull face that would almost make one cry of pity.

"We might have a problem my liege.." said the roamer lord that appeared to be dimudu parmlenii.

"Problem?" replied the liege with the voice of a thousand children.

"Yes, a man...that man.. he managed to hold off our power and escaped from hybernaculuüm"

The liege suddenly stood up from his throne..

"and the taskforce?"

"They have been both intercepted and kauregal has been send to be converted to our understanding.. The feyor is in our command"
Replied dimudu.

"Good, bring him here" continued the liege.

Feyor mahuma was brought inside and met with the liege.

"My name is Idoc raz, feyor.. you must understand that your alliance to us will found you with new powers"

"yes i l.." the feyor tried to reply but idoc raz continued..

"that means your body will need a certain adjustment for you to be able to controll that power"

"adjustment?" said the feyor..

"yes yes, dimudu.. take him to Denimus sister, the jui edin* device."

"what the h.. this is not what i signed up for?!" yelled the feyor..

But dimudu had already cuffed the feyor and proceeded with him to the jui edin device.

*The jui edin device was named after the daughter (princess) of lord lone ce edin, one of the hero's of the universe.
She however fell in love with the demon atadema and was turned over to the darkside whereas she constructed the blueprint of
a denimus clone based on not altering time and space but matter. Eventually she had perished in time.

Just before dimudu pulled the switch he named the feyor.. and his name was "Deimos*"
And he resisted no more, and he existed no more but now a new beast for the darkside.

*Deimos is a character of Tc® written by danielJ, an unfinished book about the adventures of lord lone ce edin.
He is a grey hued large being in the shape of a man with a giant horn on his forehead.

-

Deep in the forrest of Esau* on the floor kauregal rested looking up into the sun..

"this was not what they could have thought for my fate" wondered he and smiled at the colorfull scene..
"this is more a heaven, why would they send me here" he thought..

*Esau was the neighbour nation of dam, the capital, Esau was a most natural place with no sign of evil.
Next to dam however on the other side was the nation of Eliu, a completely high tech place run by mostly machinery.
A contrast with Dam as judge in the middle, ruled by Pius zansevelt And his young son Huban., king of dam, a wealthy family.
They were currently in the middle of the burial of pius father noah zansevelt.
He had been a good lord but passed away in odd circumstances.
Surely without noah, pius had all oppertunity to change the country into his most wished shape.

After the burial approached a man..

"My lord, if you let me.. my next strategy will be much better."

"And what made you think it would be better than the last.." replied Pius "the last was a complete disaster.."

"I know but you will like the following my lord, let us proceed to a place where we can talk unnoticed."

"Fine" replied pius. "But if this is a cheap shot again i will banish you from this land, its the least i can do for an old friend.."
"Noah would have had your head for such."

"True" replied the man "but we took care of such problems"

"Dont mock me" continued pius. "In front of my son"

"Good day mister somam" said a tiny voice behind pius..

"Ahh, hi young huban" replied the man. "doing well on your schooling?"

"Surely!" continued huban. "I have a A grade in history!"

"Impressive young one, and how is your math?"

"i failed it" said huban..

"Keep on trying then" continued the man. "One day you may need to count your people you know"

-

Later on back in the capital castle pius and the man sat down in the decorative hall and continued the conversation.

"Fine then, what did you have in mind for the situation this time sam? "

"Well" replied sam somam.. "If we take the nation of esau we have a much larger defensive front and space to fall back to if eliu holds ground.."
"They have no means of weaponry and most are woman and children, the men are often out in the fields to fetch berries and the like"
"We can easily overcome them, actually dont even need to use our own weapons.. i have the perfect plan."

"That sounds big" replied Pius.. "And it sounds almost to perfect"

"It is perfect" continued sam somam. "I have uncovered the remnants of a time flux, it appears to have a relation to the device of legends recorded in the manuscript of mijudes.
"Apparently it is a sign that something came trough recently and that also means that the device of old must have been tuned in.."
"As we both know denimus reacts to the activity and enters a state of operation when it is sparked.."

"It has been ages since it actually worked" replied pius. "Are you sure it really is operative right now??"

"I am sure my lord for i have seen it.." continued sam somam.

"Without my permission" pius said while laughing.. "If any other had done that i would have cutted his chest in half"

"Well i have my own key do i not?" continued sam somam.
"anyway, there is more....The denimus alone holds no sword to obliterate esau, but if one would go trough and obtain the knowledge of ancient weaponry..."

"And i expect your plan is to make that one.. you?" replied Pius..

"Correct my lord..." replied Sam..

A moment of silence took place... both the men looking at eachother..

"You know" Pius suddently replied.. "Take huban with you"

"WHAT?" replied sam "but he is a mere kid, we might face dangers there!"

"I have full trust in your ability's" continued pius. "This is an order from the king."

"...fine..it will be done" replied sam somam.

-

[Image: sigpic786_3.gif]

Messages In This Thread