Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Disclosure of the dimudu manuscript.

"Let me explain myself, i am a knight of a small island nation to the north.."
Said a strong looking man at the gates of serpents hold.
"my father had but one wish and that was to find the jewel"
The guard looked up and unsheated his sword..
"the jewel is not here anymore"

"please" continued the knight, "this is important, we are no goldseekers, my father's name is
Sam somam, a good friend of dimudu the famous librarian.. he took great interest in his work..
The latest news worried him.. you know.."

The guard sheated his sword again..

"You have to understand" continued the knight, "the death of parmlenii has something to do with it"

"i know" replied the guard, "you may go in but not into the dungeon, please consult with the taskforce chief.

The taskforce chief was no man but a large ophidean named "Feyor mahuma"
He was a powerfull warchief and sided with lord Evrae kseres and his remnants deep under yew, forgotten liches that had lost their kingdom.
Ofcourse this was but logical since after the death of the lich king clemente the undead had been forced back into their graves and the jewel was stolen by scavengers.
The famous vim lavos, branded the jewel of blood, also known as the undead greatest artifact. It would literally double the power of the bearer.
And now there had been reports of it being seen in serpents hold, and multiple nations taskforces were looking for it, including sam somam.

Sam somam was the lord of a small island nation a close friend to dimudu parmlenii but had lost contact when dimudu unraveled the book of the unnamed.
Worried sam somam sended his son Kauregal and his most trusted officer Ega to go after the undead artifact after hearing the news of dimudu's death.
Surely, if anything evil had to do with it it had sprung from the jewel, or so they thought.

"Madda madda" said the feyor mahuma, when Son of somam Kauregal aproached.
It was a greeting and Kauregal replied.
"Great feyor mahuma we should work together this time, alone none of us can withstand the artifact.."

"Buyogash shezerin esh, you son of somam, why come alone where is your army" said mahuma.

Kauregal smiled, "oh a one man army you mean, he already has gone into the dungeon"

"sashha cahuu, nonsense.. none get past me" said the feyor.
"but let us go into the dungeon aswell" he continued.

The dungeon of Fire as serpents hold contains was no ordinary stroll, with the power of the undead artifact
Hordes of skeletons had risen from the ashes of the slain and blocked every path..
Soon the force of feyor was depleted to a few men and many skeletons had risen anew in the process..

"hey!" a voice resonated trough the caveway..
"kaboom for you!"

In an instant the corridor filled up with a myst and exploded into fire, the skeletons dropped like cardhouses..

"what the hell was that?!" the feyor said while getting up from the ground, "we werent even hit..."
"ofcourse not" followed Kauregal, i told you he already had gone into the dungeon? "

"is he some kind of demon or something" the feyor asked grabbing his bardiche tight and proceeded into the pathway..
Everywhere resting bones of previous threats.. "he is...strong.."

After a five minute walk and no encounters they came across..rested in the mouth of a giant green demon the jewel.. next to it on the floor a man..

"I guess not so strong" joked the feyor.

"we must slay it or we may never find out what really happened with dimudu"

Suddenly the jewel flashed and the room was filled with the darkest fog..

When the fog lifted all that remained was a man on the floor, slowly regaining conciousness...
His name was Ega.

"damnit...not again.."

-

small note: this is not made for getting a rp item.

[Image: sigpic786_3.gif]

Messages In This Thread