Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Disclosure of the dimudu manuscript.

The librarian watched with awe as the young man kept reading the scrolls. He seemed a wierdo with his long colourful scarf and ginger curly hair, the old librarian thought he might cause some trouble, being some kind of madman fresh out of the asylum. Suddenly he dropped the manuscripts on the table and rushed out towards Castle British.

The two guards pointed thier halbreds towards the strange man as he approached thier Lord, in the throne room, in the dead of the night.

"What do you wish from your King, you mad peasant?"

"Mad?" the man grinned, doing this he REALLY seemed mad "I would've thought you'd recognize me Cantabrigian British!"

"Recognize? I know none who would resemble such as thee!"

"Ah a little help then, Lord British... I was once but Kite Himuro... but I am the Time Lord... I am.. The Doctor" he flashed a wide grin

Lord British seemed to go a little pale, sitting back onto his throne from his upset, standing position.

"You... why are you here? What grave danger lurks in my world that lured here the Doctor?"

"Aaaah call me just Kite, I'm quite fond of that name. Besides everyone knows me here as such, wouldn't want to raise unwanted attention would I? Anyways, the danger is indeed grave well it is actually IN a grave. Or a temple. Or shrine? Don't know. Buuuuuut" Kite handed Lord British a part of the dimudu manuscript "See? There exists something buried under the land! Something that's either wondrous or horrible. Something that's... well it's an ancient TARDIS and even I don't have a clue HOW it ended up here on Britannia."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"He's fire and ice and rage
He's like the night, and a storm in the heart of the Sun
He's ancient and forever
Burning in the center of time
He can see the turn of the Universe"

Messages In This Thread