Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Story of a young Wizard

Once upon a time there was a young boy. This boy always felt left out because he didn't look like other people. He had black skin with an orange ora outlining him.When he was little his father died, so he was left in charge of the family,his mother and his five siblings.

One day he was out hunting in a dungeon close to his house to provide food for his family.While hunting in the cave he came across an old Wizard,this Wizard was a really old man wanting to teach his wisdom to another person, so this boy accepted this his learnings and this wizard started teaching this young boy how to become a powerful wizard,once the young boy became a man he had gotten really good at becoming a wizard but he wasn't like any other wizard, his clothes and his wizard hat didn't look like the elder wizard who had tought him, he thought since his skin was this color he might as well have a robe and a hat that went along with the way he looked.Then while he was hunting and searching for a bigger beast than the ones he has came across before in the cave he finally came across a huge fire breathing dragon that was asleep.

So the man went back and told the elder wizard that he had came across a unknown beast and that he wanted to destroy it and didn't know how to go about doing it so he asked for the elder wizards knowledge on how he would go about killing this huge dragon The elder wizard said that he has become a more powerful sorcerer than he could have ever imagined and that he would know how to destroy the ghastly beast.
Then a few days time the man destroyed the dragon with his powers.The man was running back to celebrate his victory with the elder wizard and as he came upon the elder wizard it seemed he was dieing but before the last few breaths of the elder wizard he gave the brave young powerful wizard a pair of ruby red earrings and his gnarled staff and told his apprentice that he has become a more powerful wizard that he could have ever imagined and that he should teach his knowledge to others so that the magic will never die...That other young aspiring magicians would be able to live their dreams of becoming something someday if that is what they are wanting to learn and live.

I want my skin,robe,hat to be 2560 and the gnarled staff to be white and the ruby red earrings to be ruby red. My in game name in Hirnfrost

Just wondering if iI'm going to get a response from any of the staff about my story and if I'll be able to get my items...

If you could please place at the bottom of your story what item(s) and/or hues your trying to receive that may help a bit. If you need a list of hues PM me and I'll send one to you.

Well Everything I want is in the story...Do i really need to type it out again....? sorry for the inconvenience..