Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Skillgain... Blacksmith / Inscription / Carpentry

Nex Wrote:Is it normal that... it takes 16k iron to raise from 50 to 59.2 making dagger with blacksmith ?
Is it normal that... it takes 15k logs to raise from 37.7 to 46.9 making club with carpentry ?

I'm GM Lumbercraft, I'm able to gather 400 logs per 15 minutes, it takes me approximately 9 hours.

It takes me 9 hours to gather 15k logs.
It takes me 4h15 to craft it into club.

It takes me 13 hours to GET 9.2 points UNDER 50.0.

What it will be when I will reach 90 ??!

just think that every time u increase 5 points of the skill will get harder so
50 -55 is hard
55 - 60 is harder

so people like to suffer instead of enjoying the game so just enjoy that suffer haha or just earn money and then buy the logs so u dont have to spend 9 hours gathering logs or iron

staff thinks that craft skills are nice so dont think that they are gonna change the skillgain

see u

**** that. I'm not bothering.

Smurtle Wrote:**** that. I'm not bothering.

quitter

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Nah. I don't have the time for it.

I think the crafts are good as they are. Sure they're really slow but it's totally worth it when you've GMed one of them. Actually there's nothing more boring than being GM in crafts cause then you can't get any better and therefor boring to train it. Maybe I'm the only person around who thinks like this though :pBig Grin

About Inscription. Sometimes I get mad when I don't gain anything from 1k blanks and the next night I gained 0.4 from 500 and I'm glad again. It's a pretty random thing.

[Image: 186317photonp2.gif][Image: rendered_yoshi.gif]
[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]Cochise[/SIZE]
The Ultimate Skill Biatch
Want anything crafted? I'm your guy![/COLOR]

has anyone experimented with the 8x8 method, i seem to remember that being effective back in the day.. what i mean is training on a boat and getting a gain every 8 tiles for people unfamilear

Spooge Error Wrote:has anyone experimented with the 8x8 method, i seem to remember that being effective back in the day.. what i mean is training on a boat and getting a gain every 8 tiles for people unfamilear

movement doesn't affect skill gain here, thank god.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

Yea blacksmith is fine right now. im at 71 blacksmith and god its slow. but i thin it should be like this. not for the weak and quitter. And Nex you are not a good person

aim: umba111
yahoo: deadbi_misociety44
msn: [email protected]
[SIGPIC]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1171/adtp6.gif[/SIGPIC]

Yeah, finally it's not so bad.

I'm getting used to it, I've played too many shards that have fast skillgain. Smile

Even if movement did affect skillgain here it doesn't affect crafts.

I transferred at 97.6 carpentry. It took me about 35k logs to finally GM last night. Including a streak of 12-15k logs without a single gain. Taran changed clubs from 4 to 3 logs and it kickstarted my gains again.

Selling Forges and Anvils, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Looms and Spinning Wheels, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Water Troughs, 10k Each
Help me help you, contact info in my profile.

that's nice, next year you will be happy that you accepted this pain now: think at the gains <3

anyway... bowcraft is a pain also... are shaft right? i mean, blacksmith has dagger, bowcraft has... shaft? or i need bows?
thank you all Big Grin

I quit training my BS after i used 2k iron and didn't get a single gain.

For me it isn't fun mining for hours and hours for raising a skill, and then when you finally get enough for a few hours training, then you don't even gain a single 0.1 :eek:

And i even resmelted the daggers after making them to get as much iron as i could out of it.

For me the time used for getting all that iron and training isn't really worth the end result.

Btw. this wasn't a complain.

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-