Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Website downtimes

As you may have noticed the website and forums are down sometimes. Everyone trying to access the site will get the message "Forbidden...".
I have spoken to our host and they have asked me to keep track of the downtime.
So now I'm asking you guys, when you try to access the site and it's down, remember the time. Then when the site is back up again reply to this thread and write what time it went down and when it came back up again, starting today. (I already told them about the downtime yesterday and day before that).

Hopefully they will be able to fix it once they know when it usually happens.

It was down around 30min before this post was made. Dunno when it came back up, first cheked the forum now and it ofcause works now as you can see Wink

Need pots or stangs drop me a PM, i got it all.

Ingame char: Es [SIN]

went down at 3:16 pm eastern next time I noticed it up was 3:38 pm eastern. Could have been up sooner.

GMT it was 8pm to approx 9.45pm. there was a period of about 5 mins i could access the forums but they went down again fast. Think this corresponds to the above posters.

the site was down at 3:55 EST on November 15

When did it come back up Horacio?

I'm sorry Taran I got busy with work after so i couldnt check again after that. I check it around 5:45 EST when I got home and it was up again

Website was down again between about 2:15 EST - 3:15 EST

Yeah I'm getting tired of it, we are going to use another host soon.

For someone that is giving us free hosting, Im not one to complain if the site is down 1 hour here and there...

....on the down side however, if someone decided to check our site and join our community at that particular time, it may end up with the loss of a few would-be citizens of our world. And I guess people are crying abour the Lag. I still find it hilarious us Canadians are getting 200-300 ping, while our friends to the south are getting killed with 800+ Ping. Mwahahahha.....Blame Canada! Blame Canadaaaaa!! Were now stealing you ping!

The website isn't hosted by xs4all

Was down at 11:48 est and didn't notice when it came back up, could have been down earlier than that was well. :confused: