Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Murder Counts

Alright so this is the fourth time I've been gangbanged by a group of Spanish kids (not saying that in a degrading way)

And I cant help but wonder, how aren't they red?

I mean shit, I killed 20 blues in my house yesterday, (not 20 but damn close)

And now Im blue again, If theres no reprecussions for ganking from a Blue Position, Well, thats gunna be the new type of PK's.

People pretending to be ur friends, 4 flamestrikes come up, your dead and confused.

Counts NEED to last longer, Should take 24 hrs for one count in my eyes.

How long does it take for murder count to come off?

IceCube Wrote:How long does it take for murder count to come off?

8 hours. I have have to agree that kills should take longer to decay. What happens is you get them poser pks. If you're going to be a PK, be a PK. All this does is allow people to do shady things and not suffer the consequences later.

It's really easy to kill someone when you know you're not going to stay red. I think the current murder count is 5. I also think that it should be like 3.

[SIZE="4"]____________Vote for IN:X______________[/SIZE]

[Image: Top100.jpg] [Image: votenew.jpg]
[SIZE="4"]____________________________________[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Diabolical [DSL]

It is actually 6 hours now, but we have gotten suggestions to change it to 24.

change it to 24 hrs and make it like 3 before goin red if it isnt already.

Also while we're at it, Can "I must consider my sins" Actually tell us how many kills we have?

yeah its deffo gotta be increased. i got killed while naked and mining and res-killed about 4 times...then next day saw the guy macroing outside the bank. Thats a piss take really. Its like saying 'you can only go outside town if you macro 5 skills and have the same 4 hotkeys as 99% of the people out there'. Should last way longer and be more of a penalty. after all PK's get free items and resources while the people that want to use more than 3 buttons do all the hard work. I dont mind being PK'd but when its reduced to treating other players like mob spawns its very anoying and unencougaring to newer players. The murderer timer should be very much increased.