Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RP Rewards

Ya, last time I checked on INR it took WEEKS and WEEKS of solid rp to Get Deathrobes, or ANYTHING, at all.

There are Aliens with alien masks and dyed skin, who atleast try to rp, but whoever is watching this, they have to RP for weeks, it shouldn't just be handed out.

If thats the case Ill go write a story and expect my items in a couple days of me saying "Thou" and "Shall"

Ontop of this, Ive seen people like Nazgul with a dyed blue mask who does not RP whatsoever. I speak some spanish(because he does not speak english) and what hes saying is not roleplaying.

Please GM's reconsider how "freely" You are giving out these things, otherwise they lose their meaning.

This is already being handled.

Believe I had to go through a month of trial for my rp items. I completely agree with you Allanon... and not just because your sexyWink

But seriously it seems everyone can write a quick story and get whatever they want in a few days time. Even if it was 2 weeks that is half the time I had to wait.

Now there are some exceptions to the rule... if you join a guild that is an rp guild or race the leader has the option to grant the rp items to you but if that player messes it up or doesnt take it seriously I believe the entire guild has a chance to lose their items.
If I am mistaken about this then you guys (staff) should make it so I am right:p

But yeah you might as well submit a story Allanon and get whatever you want.

[Image: mariozl3.png]

Btw just found the other thread about this, excuse my ignorance.