Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

GM healing prize.

I think it'd be cool if when you GM healing, you could get a newbied water barrel or something that allows you clean bandages, anywhere.

[SIZE="4"]____________Vote for IN:X______________[/SIZE]

[Image: Top100.jpg] [Image: votenew.jpg]
[SIZE="4"]____________________________________[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Diabolical [DSL]

There already is a reward for Gm healing. Its called ressurection.

Galens Wrote:There already is a reward for Gm healing. Its called ressurection.

I thought the idea was originality? Resurrection with aids can be found on any shard, with less healing mind you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Diabolical [DSL]

No. Dumb.

Btw Galens, stop being a forum homer, 166 post in a month.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Diabolical [DSL]

Diabolical Wrote:Btw Galens, stop being a forum homer, 166 post in a month.

Thats only 5.5 posts a day... Wink

Anyway, i think we have enough GM skill rewards... maybe a reward for GM'ing a group of skills, say "Healing, Anatomy, Swords, Tact, Parry" or something... and u get a newbied/named cape... even then that sounds... :doubt:

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

pretty sure that on in1 and INR u got a golden instrument for gming music/discordence/provoking and peacemaking

yeah you did get a musical instrument for that.
also got a cape I believe for gming stealth, snooping and stealing if I am not mistaken.
Those rewards should come back

[Image: mariozl3.png]

Diabolical Wrote:Btw Galens, stop being a forum homer, 166 post in a month.

I don't think that constitutes him being a homer. He does post a lot I give him that, but mostly it is filled with help towards others, along with personal opinions. Try doing it sometime, it does help newcomers a lot.

Diabolical Wrote:I think it'd be cool if when you GM healing, you could get a newbied water barrel or something that allows you clean bandages, anywhere.

Well...Diabolical's post was more helpful then Galens. Diabolcal's was a suggestion for the shard and there is nothing wrong with that. Sound that galens was trying to be a smart a**. which is fine. Confusedurprised:

Hawk Wrote:I don't think that constitutes him being a homer. He does post a lot I give him that, but mostly it is filled with help towards others, along with personal opinions. Try doing it sometime, it does help newcomers a lot.

Hawk you are a newcomer Mr. 3 Post. Perhaps you should take your own advice. "Try doing it sometime" (talking about being helpful) what is a suggestion? They are ideas posted for the good of the shard, to see what other players think. I believe that falls under helping? Hawk how is your post filled with help? How is mine filled with help? Well it is helps cause staff is suppose to post opinions about real issues. Yea staff post there opinion, makes jokes, but always have the better of the shard in mind. People flame each other all the time of forums, don’t mean you can run in here and stick up for Galen because he was called a "Forum Homer". You are staff and people look to you for leadership. I don’t see much leadership in your post. There isn’t even an opinion about the original subject in your post? So how are you helping? If the flaming gets out of control… ok do something but it isn’t.

I am not trying to start any problems. I love this shard and I love the staff. I think staff is very grown up, open minded, and the best part they listen to the players. You guys always have the best in mind for the shard and that is what counts. I just don’t see how a post of this nature is helping. This is a player base name calling and shouldn’t involve staff unless it need to be locked but even then you have Forums Mods. Which I think do a great job. (I didn’t forget you guysWink Staff starts getting involved in players based fight or whatever it is going to question the creditability of the shard and staff. Who wants that? I would hate to see this shard go to s*** over something as dumb as this. Why I choose to say something now about it.

Look how Maka handled that name change thing. He had an issue, explained it, and tried to find a solution. He took some fire for it, and even fired back a little but it was still within the lines of professionalism. Talking about the fingers… made me laugh a little. He still stayed focused on the issue and took suggestion on how to fix it. His point was about the creditability of the shard and staff. I don’t fell you took time to do any of this Hawk.

This is my opinion, there is nothing positive in your post, if you don’t agree… sorry.

I have to totally agree with Ice Cube.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Diabolical [DSL]

I agree with the whole idea, some nice scissors or a water bucket would be nice. I like the sound of the others, gming stealth and you get a named cape, bard and a lute or something.

/agree

BACoustic