Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ezeriel: The First Turning (New RP ITEM/RP)

"What The?"

My eyes start blinking rapidly, my vision is still blurry.

"What The Hell?"

I look around the room, I am in the same exact farm house and in the same exact bed I was in when I had met the aliens in the past.

*Sigh*

"I am really getting sick of this waking up in the bed thing." I say to myself.

The door to the room starts to open slowly...Inside steps the two creatures I had met before.

"Ahh Deimos nice of you to pop up randomly again.." I say trying to lighten my sickening feeling I have in my stomach. However, they did not seem to find my joke very funny. Doesn't matter, I wouldn't be able to tell behind those tribal masks they have.

"You know if you need to talk to me you could come and find me, or maybe we could work something else out. I am getting tired of the whole waking up in this farmers house thing." I try to explain to them.

"We understand." Replies Deimos.

I look around the room, the only thing that gives off light is the candle that is glowing on the end table next to the bed. The room isn't very big. The square shape in the dark is making me feel a little closterphobic.

"We have an offer for you Ezeriel."

"Deimos, who is that, that is talking." I reply.

"This is Nalo, he is one of the High Executars in our ranks." States Deimos.

"Nice, to finally meet you Nalo." I respond

"Silence!"

"Ezeriel, we have noticed that people in the town have been asking about your hands. We have noticed you are telling them of our kind, and telling them to be afraid of us. This is good. Since you are able to understand our language and you can speak their language, we want to make you one of us." States Deimos

"Why?!? I am a bounty hunter, I take bounties for treasons. That would conflict everything that I was ever brought up of." I respond with a steady voice.

"Ezeriel, do you not understand why you are still here? Did we not save you from the traps? Did we not give you the gift of your hands? We made you stronger than before." Responds Nalo.

"I don't get it, I can still communicate to the people without looking like one of you." I respond frantically.

"Indeed, you could. But we are here to use this planet as resources. We are also aware that the humans of this earth would rebel against us. That is why instead of using our own kind from our own planet we have gained the knowledge to turn you weak humans into Glorious Creatures like us..."

"We are also hear to build an army, to aid us in the rebel and to use them to gather the resources of this planet." Interrupts Nalo.

"It looks as though I do not have a choice in this matter do I..."

"You do...But do you value your life?" Responds Deimos.

"We will make you one of us and you will be ranked as a High Executar in our ranks. You will also be the voice between our kind and the humans."

I sit up in the cottage. I notice in the middle of the floor there is Rune Markings unknown of this earth drawn on the floor. I look at the texture of the liquid. It is black. "What is that liquid" I ask. "It's our blood" Responds Deimos. "This is part of the turning." As I start looking at the floor I notice the Three Runes. They were placed to make a single Triangle.

"Lie on these runes making them the center of your back." States Nalo.

I get up out of bed and lay on the Marked runes. I make them the center of my back. I can feel the liquid on my back start to make a burning sensation on my skin. Deimos opens a bag and pulls out four green candles. One is placed above my head, two others are placed at both sides of my arms, and the fourth is placed at my feet. He lights all four of them.

"Close your eyes Ezeriel."

They both start to chant in sync. "Naui Nauio Lzjaio." They repeat this same chant over and over. Each time getting a little bit more loud. The Candles start to burn brighter and seem to get more hot with each repeat of the chant. I start to feel the Alien blood engulf my outter body. I keep my eyes closed. I feel it encave my face, the blood starts to seep into my mouth through my closed lips and it enters through my nostrals. My skull is burning on the inside. My chest is ripe with the new pain. I start to scream as I cannot with stand the pain any more. The chanting gets louder, the candles glow brighter. I cannot even hear my own thoughts. I feel as though I am about to die. Then as loud as both of them can get they both yell "Jiar!"

Everything stops it is dark in the room. I lay on a cold wooden floor. I am weak. I feel the arms of one of them under my body. They carry me to the bed....

**4 hours pass**

I wake up suddenly. Jumping out of bed. I look down at my arms and bare legs. They are green. I frantically rush over to the mirror on the wall in the corner of the room.

"My....My....MY FACE!" "What happend to my face!!" I yell frantically.

In comes Deimos and Nalo. They hand me a mask. "Now you see why we wear these. Humans would not want to see our faces."

I put on the new tribal mask. I feel the energy rush through my veins. I feel stronger than I ever was as a human.

"It is time to put all that you have known as a human behind you. They are out to kill you. You are our Bounty Hunter now High Executar Ezeriel. Welcome." States Deimos.

I look at my newly formed body again. I start thinking about what I use to stand for. Justice, Honor. All those things didn't matter anymore. Now I am here to help a new race, a better race. I am here to get what my home planet needs.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am asking for the Alien Tribal Mask and The Green colored skin for the guild alien. Since I am helping to make the guild.

*Bump*