Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[EUO] Mining

Eighty Swords Wrote:Yes exactly, Maka saw there was a problem so he took measures to correct it. INX staff see there's a problem so they're taking measures to correct it. Why's it so bad for it to be done this time, because it's not an XUO staff that did it? Maka added the gump to stop uber afk miners like elleb, not the guy who leaves his macro going for 2 minutes when they go to take a piss or get a drink. I know because I was staff on XUO and saw conversations you didn't (staff forums, msn conversations, etc). I followed elleb around a few times and messaged maka to come see that he's afk mining (which was illegal on XUO even before the AFK macro gump - it was just the responsibility of staff to catch people) and we'd talk to him and he wouldn't say anything. This happened on numerous occasions and each time we increased the punishment; jail a few hours or a day on the first offense, delete ores on him and jail a few hours or a day on the second offense, on the third offense we checked his bank and he had like 50k ingots in a really really short amount of game time so we wiped it. I think I even warned elleb over msn a few times to watchout because soon his bank would get wiped.

You should be happy there's an Anti AFK Macro gump now or else from the sounds of it your bank would have been wiped several times.

Do you think I follow everyone around keeping track of exactly what they do? Don't flatter yourself! 2 months was an estimate, and it looks like it was a good one if the macro got posted June 2nd and it's now August 14. So counting since June 27th to today you've been using the macro for 49 days (oh shit isn't 2 months like 60 days, I'm not too far off with my estimate)! Anyways you just help my point; you've been using this uber macro for LESS then 2 months and you're saying you can't go back to what you were doing for how many years? You said it yourself; you were using another EUO macro. Did you try that one? Did you try making your own macro? You said to me a few times on MSN that you make awesome macros in injection. You tell Luda what it should do and he writes it. Did you try making an Injection macro with him? Did you try making a simple Razor macro? I doubt it, you just wait for something good to be handed to you and then complain when it's gone. My macros still work and if you ever bothered to ask me for them I'd give them to you. I can guarantee you I wouldn't give them to you in the first 30 seconds after you ask since I'm not home most of the day, but first chance I get, yea I'd give them to you and I'd take the time to tell you how to set it up.

I have nothing against this macro or people who used it and got rich in the mean time. Good for you. You had the time to do it, I didn't. I'm not going to take that away from you. Why I can't believe you're complaining is because not every 3rd party tool has been blocked so it's not like you have to double click your pickaxe and target the ground yourself!!!

You see smoke, I was staff on 2 XUO's and INX. I have the privilege of seeing the other side of things and keeping this in mind. I don't think of the best way for me alone to profit, I try to keep the shard as a whole in mind while forming my opinion. If you tried the same thing now and then you'd see that the staff disabling this one macro isn't such a bad thing. Don't turn around and say I'm against this just because it helps you or because I hate you or some sh*t like that. if you notice one day I'll be arguing non stop with you or anyone on these forums on one suggestion and the next day I say I agree with something else they say. I'm objective about things, I don't agree/disagree with something based on who says it.

Because it's supposed to be a mine for noobs. I think the staff picked this mine for noobs because on INR it was the same place and they probably used this as the noob mine since they didn't have a pits to give you a pad to a mine somewhere in the middle of the world so they used a mine close to a town.

Can't speak... sentence... full... I... shattner, william.

dl you are retarded always brinning up how you know "both sides" they removed it because me and luda spent countless hours mining and gathering reosurces way faster then they expeceted and where the hell do you get 46 days from july 27th to aug 14? that's 18 days you goon learn to count.

lol so your pethetic attempt to make fun of me is can't speak sentence full i shattner william? really this is an easier way of saying I AGREE sorry mister EYES ON SCREEN.

it's funny i really find it funny just think about it what is there to do when you have all the resources you need on in-x? and because i was gainning resources quickly because no one would expect me to watch my miner they nuke the macro. i actually feel why rabbi gets so pissed here now, everytime we do something to make money you guys just take it away its ridiculous

edit: i noticed that you said june 27th i meant i started july 27th luda may have been mining before me becuase he started at 90 but i gmed it from 40 on my character so i never wanted to gm it and i did it late july

smoke Wrote:dl you are retarded always brinning up how you know "both sides" they removed it because me and luda spent countless hours mining and gathering reosurces way faster then they expeceted and where the hell do you get 46 days from july 27th to aug 14? that's 18 days you goon learn to count.

edit: i noticed that you said june 27th i meant i started july 27th luda may have been mining before me becuase he started at 90 but i gmed it from 40 on my character so i never wanted to gm it and i did it late july

OK so that just proves my point; you're even more desimated by the fact you cant use the macro when you were only using it for 3 weeks... And yea I do bring up the fact I know both sides because the staff are trying to think of the future of a shard and not letting 1 macro and 2-3 players mess up the economy more then it already is. If you took the time to think of the reasoning behind something you'd see the staff aren't motivated by what will screw you, but what helps the shard overall.

hit me up on msn i got something to tell you Smile

Was that directed to me?