Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dear Admins Of This Server!!!

how bout makaveli (from in1)

no other shard would let you use the admins name either bud
maka was a good guy to put as much thought in it as he did

some people understand how i feel nobody what a name change only if they dont like there own name or when they did bad things with it... i always played with Honor my name is my everything and before i leave my name i want a compromise and than i can see if its wurth to change my name even if i dont want to!

anyway its changed allready Makaveli = I need a name change.. so say hi when you see me its me Cool

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Ebil One
The Stoned One
BlacK

maxkicker Wrote:how bout makaveli (from in1)

no other shard would let you use the admins name either bud
maka was a good guy to put as much thought in it as he did

like he did anything?? please dont talk about something you dont know about...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Ebil One
The Stoned One
BlacK

I feel that his name is damaging my reputation, not my reputation as a player, but as an admin. Everything I do reflects on the server, so that is why I always try to be at my best dealing with server issues.

Now, he does NOT clarify that he is not me. People were asking him why the crim time was so long, what he did was to run into the minoc mine and chill there. Now, I'm not saying that he is a bad player, he is just behaving as a bad admin. Normally that wouldn't be a problem, but as soon as people start he is me, it becomes one.

So please, stop saying that you are walking around saying making sure people know that you are not me, you don't. I'm sorry you had to change name, but that is the way it will be. There is multiple ways to deal with it, pick one.

Lord Makaveli Wrote:like he did anything?? please dont talk about something you dont know about...

Dude, stop messing around. I've pleaded and asked for you to change your name. I asked if there was any other name that you could be happy with, since it wasn't I let you keep it. Only thing I asked was that you make sure people do not confuse you with me, as I do not think that it is good for the shard. I've gotten MSN messages and pages about you, so really, people DO confuse you with me. I followed you around to check if you made sure people knew we are no the same, you didn't.

Now, I obviously did all this for nothing, since you still think I screwed you over.

Lord Makaveli Wrote:i talked with Hate and he says the same Tupac 50cent??

All I said was that I think you should considering using one of "Makavelis" other names, because that would not make people think that you are Maka, but you would still get to use your "idols" name in-game, just another one of his names ;p

Anyways I think Maka has been very clear about why it is an issue. We would not change somebodys name if it does not affect the shard in a bad way. We do not enjoy "hurting" people or making people cry, we just do what we believe is best for the shard. I hope that most of you will understand that in time.

Of course it is more important that people does not believe that Makaveli is Maka, than the other way around. Think about it - it could end in a terrible way if people would be telling their usernames/password to "makaveli" so that he could "help them" with an issue. That's just an rough exaggerated example but still, it's no good if players confuse an player with an admin.

Maka loves the players of this shard and he would not do anything to hurt you in any kind of way if it is not for the best of the shard. Think about that when you get mad, and perhaps you'll find understanding and forgiveness in that. Maka is a good guy who tries to do what he believes is best for his shard, and I support him in that.

Regards,
Hate