Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Prisoner camps

Bring them back!!

They are back, they are randomly spawned though

With the worst treasure loots ever Tongue

Not compared to how easy they are to get

Taran you guys COMPLETELY nerfed them though. It has like the same loot as a drake and you'll come across one every 2 weeks. You should either leave the loot as they were and make them randomly spawn like you did now, that way when someone finally comes across one it would be like hitting an actual treasure

OR

give them the crappy loot but respawn like before so you can actually farm them, because right now not only are they rare but theres nothing inside them.

I can't wait to see how nerfed the real treasure chests are. I spent several months to GM the treasure hunting skills and got them transferred. I guess it will take long time to GM those skills here as well, but it will be way easier since everything is repetition based.

Try to find enough lvl 4 and 5 maps to gain lockpick from 80-100%, if you were lucky you would gain 0,1% every second map, which means more than 400 maps. One map will take 30-60 min depending on location. Best case scenario (400 maps at 30 min each), this would take 200 hours of playing. This is what I had to do. Yay! (Buying these maps weren't cheap nor easy)

I have no idea why, and this might be uncalled for since the treasure map aren't implemented yet, but I got a strange feeling those months of gaining lockpick are going to be wasted after seeing the loot in prisoner chests.

I wonder if they have realized how small chance there is to get a high lvl map, then find someone with GM mining, cartography and lockpicking to actually be able to get something out of the map, and considering the skill gain in all those skills. I really really hope these aren't as nerfed as those chests.

Again, this might be totally uncalled for since there are no treasure maps yet, I just want to open your eyes, no offence at all. I don't want to complain, just consider this when setting skill gain and loot Wink

juggobuggo Wrote:Try to find enough lvl 4 and 5 maps to gain lockpick from 80-100%, if you were lucky you would gain 0,1% every second map, which means more than 400 maps. One map will take 30-60 min depending on location. Best case scenario (400 maps at 30 min each), this would take 200 hours of playing. This is what I had to do. Yay! (Buying these maps weren't cheap nor easy)

You can macro lockpicking on player made boxes that are lockable... it doesn't take 200 hours...

[Image: mariozl3.png]

Prisoner Chests are equal to level 2 treasure maps, so I think if you find a level 2 map it will probably give the same crap loot but I dont think they tweaked the higher level maps, but like I said dont change the loot of treasures just make them random spawn. You got about as much chance finding it as you do with a mustang.

Tabion Wrote:You can macro lockpicking on player made boxes that are lockable... it doesn't take 200 hours...

I know, that was one of the points in my post, that the skill gain might have to be looked at, since before the merge it was only possible to gain to 70% or so with player made boxes. For example, blacksmithing was hard to gain before merge, so it is hard to gain now as well.

If it took 200 hours before merge, it shouldn't be too easy now.

I found a camp. killed the monsters but coulden't open the chest Sad

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

Aghast Wrote:I found a camp. killed the monsters but coulden't open the chest Sad

need lock picking Wink

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Nah treasure chests aren't nerfed, I changed from lvl2 map to lvl1 map on camp spawns.