Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The test of Lolth (RP Item)

Quote:Lolth is a fickle and cruel goddess, believing that the drow race is best served by constantly struggling against each other. To this end, she tests some of her more exceptional followers to determine if they are worthy of her patronage -- and worthy of their lives.

The sun had set and in the dark a slender built drow came walking down the road. His entire body was covered in bruises and most of his clothes were torn to shreds but still, the drow bore a dark smile as he walked through the even darker forest.
The naked trees were mostly clad in spiders silk, and the only light shining, showing Zoah the way home, was the yellow moon hanging in the skies.

Suddenly he heard a noise, a loud hissing noise. He froze. Only one thing in this forest could produce this kind of noise. As he turned around he saw the being known as the great goddess Lolth, the goddess of Chaos, and all that is evil. This was the first time he actually had seen the goddess himself.
He had heard all the stories before. He had heard all the fables that she'd sometimes appear as a beautiful woman, and sometimes as a giant arachnid but nothing could've prepared him for what he was about to see.
To fully understand what the terrible nightmare known as Lolth looks like, one must picture himself a being straight from hell. The upper half of Lolth is a women. A drow woman, with skin as black as her soul and the most beautiful shimmering white hair covering her naked, battle-scared, body. The lower half however is that of a Latrodectus mactans commonly known as the Black Widdow spider. With the size of a drake, and with a voice to even make the mightiest warriors tremble in fear. This is the being Lolth, the great drow deity.

She begun to speak, while her palps started to systematically grind against eachother creating the unbearable screech.

Vedui' nalt'chaxxan sargtlin, she greeted him.
He took a deep bow. Ku'lam she demanded, and Zoah rose.
I see that you posses great strenght, for a mortal she added. And it is even more impressive that you made it out of l' Uln'hyrr d'lil Har'oloth in such shape. The other ones, she frowned, did not do as well. And she pointed in the direction of a dead drow that were being consumed by the small arachnids that inhabited the forest.
Zoah smirked.

A silence occured.

She spoke again; For your strenght I will reward you. Take this silk robe, this is your first step into the Chath lu' Usst'na. I appear before you the next time I need your services.
Zoah nodded.

Vedaust, the queen said. And just as quick as she had appeared, just as quick was she now gone. Zoah stood alone again. The sun had just started to rise.

This will be an interesting day, Zoah though for himself.

Code:
[RP items.]
Robe colored with 1175 and named Chath lu' Usst'na.
The drow skin color which I think was black rock. Maybe a GM from IN could correct me if I'm wrong

[Image: nobark2copyxp8.jpg]