Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Where the Sheep at?

Anyone know a good sheep spawn by any chance?

ye on a bridge near brittain, they got all moved to my house ha ha ha

It's a secret..!

Sincerely,

Jerek Stormgard ----> HE'D SLIT HIS MOMMA'S THROAT FOR A NICKEL!:icon_twisted:

Mostly they are in sheep-heaven. Probably cursing whatever deity that gave them thier wool Big Grin

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"He's fire and ice and rage
He's like the night, and a storm in the heart of the Sun
He's ancient and forever
Burning in the center of time
He can see the turn of the Universe"

At yew

Fallzone Wrote:At yew

Nice going dude, now everyone and their mom will be hopping aboard Yew's wool ship =/

Bah, as if they weren't already...

Sincerely,

Jerek Stormgard ----> HE'D SLIT HIS MOMMA'S THROAT FOR A NICKEL!:icon_twisted:

the best sheep spawns should be in yew, moonglow and jhleom or something. Yew has sheep spawning but I noticed moonglow doesn't and pretty sure jhelom doesnt either. Im talk about the sheep pens, not the ones wandering around in the wild.

what do sheep do? like what do you do with the cotton rofl... yeah its sad but ive never done it, actually i did it once, with that wheel shit but i forget everything. anyone? lol

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

lol you get the wool and spin it at the tailor shop to make bolts of cloth. Easy way to get cloth for tailoring or aids. If no one has already sheared them you run in kill them all cut the wool and you have about 6k cloth or aids in like 5minutes.

Also for those who dont know if you kill a sheep then cut it you get DOUBLE the wool instead of just using a dagger on it and letting it grow back.

They are out there, baaing at us disdainfully for being unable to find them.

*peers innocently from behind a cloud of wool and cotton, scissors in hand and a sheep's throat in the other* Sheep...? What sheep? Rolleyes

[Image: Augustus.gif]