Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

To be One: A player's take

I'm drunk so forgie the typos. I'm trying hardf after 14 beers and half a bottle of whiskey:

The point of this post is to tell people something:

We are one. One shard, one body if you will..

We're gonna argue, but thats okay. We come from diff backgrounds

Background on me:

I started UO in '98, played ***** until it died, and every shard after it
I played on first XUO and loved it. they did a great job, but all good things end eventually, it's how you go out that matters.

believe it or nto i played original IN too. I loved it. it was hard and fun. nothing is wrong with challenging =gameplay, but this is a mix now, so you have to consider, a lot of us have had a LOT gieven to us over the years. we get used to it:

pit runes. it's common. we just dont like being stuck, but its cool you dont like. it does make things too easy. but its hard to get to island when poor, but when you have money..beh who cares, right?

IN a lot rp and a lot like PvP. i played with some of you and you're not too bad at pvp, give XUO style a chance. its what e call a norm now. most shards actuallyt emulate it so its obviously worth trying

XUO style is good, thanks maka, because it sticks around. old nos PVP man..talk about olllllllld. you guys might have liked it but it could be annoying. but, it took me year to GM tactics...im digressing

please speak as one, and act as one. it's the only way this server will last.

our admins and gms are great, but they need our help and support as much as we need theirs

Amen

Good post, I agree we need to stick as one and act as one.

~Zorus, Tallmen, Garm, Syn, Senteil, etc IN1
~Seven Locks, Syn IN:R

~Admin Syn, Damien, Mary Jane - ONO
~Syn, some other random names - XUO
~Syn, Dodge Omni Turbo, Mary Jane - Navid1aUO

EVE Name: Slaquer ...sold my old account ;/

Smurtle spreads <3Big Grin

smurtle you need to get crunk more often :icon_dance: Arrow :whipping:

[Image: dextermorgancq0.jpg]

Heh, it sounds like he is quite somber, the opposite of (K)runk Wink .

And I agree, good post, heh.

Dramatic Wrote:smurtle you need to get crunk more often :icon_dance: Arrow :whipping:

I agree... you make more sence when your drunk.. Smile

<3

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Spread that love around, and around, and around. :lol: that's the mentality to have. WE ARE ONE! O_O *Goes to grab himself a beer*

[Image: Augustus.gif]

Yeah, okay. This is proof I'm a sappy drunk. I never believed anyone until now. LOL

But I did make good points, right? Tongue