Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

*** Wanted: RP moderators ***

I need one or two players that enjoy RPing and read Britannia Times frequently.
Due to OOC posts I'm going to change so this section requires moderator validation before new posts are displayed. So your job would be to read through all posts and validate them. If they are OOC you will choose not to validate them.

So if you enjoy RPing and read these forums everytime you visit, let me know. You need to be an active forum-user though (we don't want this section to become inactive because noone is validating the posts).

i'd like to volunteer my services Taran

Oh, that cement is just, it's there for the weight, dear
Five'll get ya ten old Macky’s back in town.

Fulmanar[SIN]

I would also like to volunteer.

[Image: untitled1copyyb3.png]

I'll do it. I have a computer in front of me 24/7.

Valas [Vampire]

[Image: Opiatus.png]

Yeah I read most stuff on the RP thread anyways, keeps me from going completely bored at work.

I work monday - friday 830am - 5pm EST and my job consists of me being on a computer all day. Its an easy job so 70% of my day consists of web browsing. If you need someone to fit the above hours, feel free to let me know.

jI am willing to do it for soh. jI read all these threads anyway.

[Image: daemonshimrod.png]

If needed i could give a hand aswell Smile

i r teh 1337est rp moderator. pick me

Not only the forum needs a RP moderator. Someone needs to take care of the RP in game. Did Azrael die or something? Haven't heard or seen anything of him in weeks.

[I would be more then willing to moderate rp on the forums and I read this section daily. Not to mention I have no time restraints or limit as to when I can perform such a task. I would also like to nominate myself to handle these responsibilities in game if Azrael has left.:p ]

[Image: mariozl3.png]

i will. i used to write a lot in the past and RP in the past. i'm an ******* a lot, but i keep things fair and more than willing to discuss things. i'm not stupid, just a littkle arrogant and bossy

lol ps.drunk some

Thanks you everyone for volunteering, you responded really fast Big Grin

I have now added 4 moderators and set this section to require moderator validation.

And juggobuggo, I realize that some people have been waiting for quite a while to get their request accepted. Since Azrael is from Australia he can't really check up on people from Europe and US that much. That's why I will probably get a counsie to help him out with that.