Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Training weapons

Please put in some training weaps, such as a training bow. You know, a bow that we can actually macro with? Maybe make a training mace too?

Err, I've managed to train with a regular bow just fine. Finding a mace weapon that doesn't do all that much damage isn't very difficult either.

[Image: sig.png]
First Ray of the New Rising Sun

A bs hammer can work for mace. Find a person to train with you or just go hunting all day Smile

Sorick Wrote:A bs hammer can work for mace. Find a person to train with you or just go hunting all day Smile

Last I knew this bug has not been fixed yet. The bug being, that a BS hammer trains wrestling. Maka said it was going to a take a while to fix because it was a deep-rooted problem, or something along those lines.

+1 on Kanos post, I agree we need training weapons, clubs are only useful if your healing is over 70, or else you get beat to death. Archery I am sure sucks, I havent macroed it yet though.

BACoustic

It does. My partner was macroing healing (he was at like 95 healing), and I kept almost killing him within a few hits.

Pickaxe used to be a macing wep, but here it seems it's a sword for some reason, since you are apparantly slashing with it instead of bashing =P

[Image: INXSig.jpg]