Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

*RESOLVED* MPC Bard teach command

Bard MPC's couldnt teach discordance...
they say i can teach discordance but when you try "teach discodance" they dont say i can teach thee ... price"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Galdor Wrote:"teach discodance"
[Image: 7p381m.jpg]

:3

But seriously, I tried and couldn't get it to work either. Shade will have to look at the script to see if there's a typo or something. It's really really fast to raise without the vendor though. Tongue Find a place with a lot of mobs of the same type, then do:

UseSkill: Discordance
TargetByType: Whatever Mobile

Since you can't use the skill on something that's already in discord, having lots of stuff around will make you GM it faster. I did it in a place with 8 of the same type of monster, so it was effectively 8x as fast to GM.

Also there isnt any mobile to teach "tinkering"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There is none or the ones there are don't teach it? I thought you could train it from the tinkering npc north of the Brit bank.

The one above brit bank does teach it.

Yeah, I'll fix this sometime this year. Really low on my priority list right now though.

Also you can GM discordance on a single creature. Even though it says the creature is already blah blah it still does the skill check.

Oh, then it's just a really quick skill then

You have to say "<vendorname> train discordance", not teach, with discordance. I'll fix this in the scripts so you can say "teach" as well like with the other skills.

Taran Wrote:You have to say "<vendorname> train discordance", not teach, with discordance. I'll fix this in the scripts so you can say "teach" as well like with the other skills.
thanks bro it works that way.... you are great... :geek:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]