Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ores/Ingots Weight

When i played UO like 4-5 years ago on Xuo i remeber i could carry atleast 400 ores or so and about 2k ingots with no problem probably up to about 2,5k ingots.

I would really want to have that added here aswell since i think it sucks to just be able to carry like 130 or so ores or 300ish ingots.

Remember that the more u carry and the longer u wait the greater the risk of being pked and loosing it all.

Please discuss why im wrong or if im right Smile

Heh, I completely disagree with you.

There are pack llama and pack horses to be bought from vendors.

You can mine at Minoc.

Anything you do in the game has to have some risk involved.

BTW. It is NOT very difficult to run from Minoc mines to the bridge in guarded areas, if that is too troublesome, wow.

It is troublesome since i do not mine in Minoc wich btw should not even be guarded imo.

Troublesome? Just take a moongate there, mine, bank, mine, bank, mine, bank. That easy.

Galens Wrote:Troublesome? Just take a moongate there, mine, bank, mine, bank, mine, bank. That easy.

Yes its easy but it would be imo better to be able to be in the mine more time instead of having to gate/recall every 5mins.

Recall? The bank is less than 30 seconds away from the mine. Wow.

Galens Wrote:Recall? The bank is less than 30 seconds away from the mine. Wow.

Read my post please i do not mine in Minoc.

Lanfear Wrote:Read my post please i do not mine in Minoc.

Noone else got an opinion?

This is sorta off topic, but I noticed when you have a stack of ore lets say 50 then start seperating it into single piles, it starts making you heavier. Every two or three single pieces you pull off the main pile adds a stone to your weight. Is this intentional?

Fast Fred Wrote:This is sorta off topic, but I noticed when you have a stack of ore lets say 50 then start seperating it into single piles, it starts making you heavier. Every two or three single pieces you pull off the main pile adds a stone to your weight. Is this intentional?

Noticed that aswell.

Smelting them one at a time or I believe even in small amounts doesn't gain skill. It was done that way specifically to increase the difficulty.

And I think its fine the way it is.

If you are mining at a main which is remote its something you are just going to have to live with... place a house near by and put your ingots in a chest..... :|

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry