Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

.massmove

Would it be possible to make .massmove work for items other than potions. I bought 40 keys yesterday and wanted to move em all into one bag... but i had to use razor... :doubt: which sucks...

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

The same goes for runes

Need pots or stangs drop me a PM, i got it all.

Ingame char: Es [SIN]

Grove up

I do belive you got the point. And i am also really sorry not all of us could be born in a english talking country.
When i start playing, you could only buy 50 regs at a time and you should manualy select them. So i got my share of clicking and dragging too. Nothing in that.
But no reason to have a feature like .massmove that only works for pots, when it might as well work for other non stackable items too.

I think the point here is, if there is going to be a .massmove command it shouldn't be limited to just potions. Which I agree with, since this command exists it should not just work for one select item.

[Image: mariozl3.png]

Tabion Wrote:I think the point here is, if there is going to be a .massmove command it shouldn't be limited to just potions. Which I agree with, since this command exists it should not just work for one select item.

Pretty much.

Smurtle, your posts have been deleted as they had nothing to do with the subject.

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry