Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pits runes outside of dungeions // stuck menu

well since theres no stuck menu and there is no pits runes out side of dungeions i think we should choose one, why? because if your on decit and you die there is no way back to town.. theres no way your gunna get threw that dungeion again and get your regs without any hp.. and you cant go back to town with the stuck menu because its not working ive got 3-4 friends that can confirm that.. so if you cant get your stuff and theres no pits rune your stuck on that island till you can page a gm which is probably the next day..

so anyone else agree with this theory? pick one

Stuck Menu
Pits rune out side dungeions

i dont really care which one, but i hope an admin reads this because one of these needs to be implanted =/ and i think others will agree with me..

agree!! Have gotten stuck like 6 times and it makes me so mad!! Rune to pots would be better...

You would never have to recall from dungons....if you go to a dungon and die i dont think it should be easy to get back. Im not flaming but i think i saw another post about the samething and the gms said the samething im saying ( to carebear ).

This has already been discussed and the answer was no.

And there has always been stuck option look in the help menu on your paperdoll Wink I used it not 20 minutes ago! So dont try and say it dont work!

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Sorick Wrote:You would never have to recall from dungons....if you go to a dungon and die i dont think it should be easy to get back. Im not flaming but i think i saw another post about the samething and the gms said the samething im saying ( to carebear ).

Not being a carebear server is one thing, not preventing that players get stuck every other day. (lots of players die in dungeons) is over the top if you ask me.

To me, pits runes at dungeons would be the best solution, as a stuck menu isn't really usable in the frequency some players like to hunt in.

Jakko Wrote:Not being a carebear server is one thing, not preventing that players get stuck every other day. (lots of players die in dungeons) is over the top if you ask me.

To me, pits runes at dungeons would be the best solution, as a stuck menu isn't really usable in the frequency some players like to hunt in.

Pits runes i can understand being in Major towns etc... but dungeons? I mean seriously people do you want to be given everything? Mark an extra rune. Give it to a mate and he can help you.

It seems recently everyone wants to take the risk out of the game!

Most dungeons have res gates anyway... so res and then go get your stuff... if you died in a tough part of a dungeon u ran the risk of going in there and you paid the price deal with it.... Rolleyes

And dont say "you dont know what its like" cos i do... i already lost a fair bit going deap into dungeons and then dieing... its a part of the game!!!!

I think getting using up all your "stuck" options then having to page GMs just to get off an island is awesome. I mean, imagine 20 dying all at the same time, paging at the same time because they can't go anywhere.

It's great how you're stone-cold stuck on many things. This is beta and I wish people would talkthings out instead of slamming it down with an iron fist.

if you put pit runes outside dungeons wont people just use them to escape pks?

if rune books are still noobied just wait for them and problem solved if not then you need think about where you hunt and how many stuck options you have left.

Taran Wrote:We have discussed this within staff, it won't happen. It's just too convenient, get some friends to help you out instead and gate you away.

Lerri Wrote:if you put pit runes outside dungeons wont people just use them to escape pks?

if rune books are still noobied just wait for them and problem solved if not then you need think about where you hunt and how many stuck options you have left.

There are parts of the script which stop this, you need to have 100hp etc etc...

Noobied Runes is something i dont think should even be considered. If you dont wanna lose a rune keep it in your bank :p

ive nerev played on the shard without pits rune in dungeons.
pits runes must be.
taran must stop doing stupid things!

If you think Taran is doing stupid things than this shard is not for so you keep it moving

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]