Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wrong map or something

I have noticed that i apperently have the wrong map, when hunting with others. The best place to see this is in t2a at the Titans. I get stuck in the ground, when i cast spells or shot my bow, i can't walk up on some of those "hills" or what you will call it, where monster and players can do.
I have put in the mul-files from the INX homepage, and overwritten these files.
staidx0.mul
staidx3.mul
statics.0.mul
statics.3.mul

My Uo version is 5.0.8.2 i have a problem patching it further. Though it's a brand new install (tried to patch before i put in any IN files)

Did i miss something or what ?
All idears and suggestions are welcome

Need pots or stangs drop me a PM, i got it all.

Ingame char: Es [SIN]

Not at all sure about this answer, but could you perhaps have the map.mul files worng?

Dont see how that could be the case if its a clean install tho heh but worth a try i guess.

my files:

map0.mul 0 map1.mul = 85,7 MB (89.915.392 byte)

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

i think the best thing to do in a situation like this is a completely remove UO and install from scratch. It will only take about 15-20mins

I have a map0.mul on 89.915.392 bytes
But i don't have a map1.mul file.
My map0.mul file came with the UOml download, havent replaced that one.

Thats what i did in the first place, i removed my old UOa install and installed UOml just to see i had the same problem with the map.
Also with the UOa install i could not patch past 5.0.0, now i am a bit father, but still can't patch. And i am still faling through the ground in certain places t2a, while other ain't

Hmm. My GF was having trouble patching at first. She couldnt get it to go past 4.0.X. I reinstalled UO a few times actually before it would patch right. What seemed to get it to work was to run UOPatch.exe first (which got it to 4.0.X), then run razor and allow it to patch the rest of the way.

Good luck!