Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Crashes

Does any one else experience random crashes ?
When I leave my character for macro, I come back few hours later and the game still runs.
But when I play the game, it randomly crashes, without any errors, it just closes.
Can any one suggest anything?
I use XP SP 2. Never had problems before. :confused:

crash is a big problem of this shard. even if i macro even if i play.
get bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:evil:

If i remember correctly you can try and delete the desktop folder in your UO dir. That should as far as i remember help with some crashes.

Im not sure of this so be sure to take a backup first!

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

My injection crashes everytime i go to Brit, it works fine everywhere else, but when i go from pits into Brit i get stuck in Brit and i can not move or do anything at all.. Anyone knows how to fix that?

Sandra its because its very crowded. when injection asks you if you want to terminate it press no instead and it will not crash.

that happens here too . I can't even log onto my account, though i am new to this, it's my b/f that plays, but anyway. When we wake up his game will be crashed and we'll have to restart as well.

complicated, self addicted
feeling like i'm twisted
i'm gonna fight it (what ever it may be)
compensated, self sedated
feeling bored and faded
i gotta find you (wherever you may be)
soul conflicted, self inflicted
feeling like i'm driftin'
i gotta find me (wherever i may be)

Yeah I crash retardly at the bank, its not so bad anywhere else it's like every half hour but my roomates comp is fine he barely crashes... and I installed uo the exact same so any ideas as to what the problem is or is it the server ?

not sure, but you might check your clients. I haven't had a crash yet on two comps, a laptop and desktop. My laptop macros at night, and my desktop for the day and I have had no issues.

Try to find a site with different clients and try them out. Also are you using injection, uoa, razor etc?