Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Let me explain something

I'm pretty much the only one scripting the serious stuff right now. Taran does some tweaks when he has time, but he's the admin and has enough work on his own. Some other devs makes a random fix but it is far from enough.

I got UNI 5 days a week, recently I've been off at 5 every day. I got a girl friend that I want to be with and that needs attention. I need to travel about 2 hours a day and when I get home I need to take care of every day issues such as fixing food, shopping and cleaning. That doesn't leave me with much time for scripting, but somehow, I still manage to get in about 3-6h a day, mostly through neglecting my sleep. This week I've been sleeping 4-5/night with exception from yesterday.

Now what I want to ask of you guys is to stop bringing up the hunting issue, I'm really not a retard and I'm not neglecting my duties as a developer. I will not get a better understanding of hunting and the loots if you bring it up over and over again, especially since 90% post related to this are just repeating and whining (Yeah, it is understandable that you are unhappy, but that is what it is).

So really, if you want to say something that has not yet been said, I'd be more and happy and I promise that I'll read it, but please, stop repeating yourself. We really cant work faster and the shard has now been up for about one week, give us some time. We know it is important and we will not neglect it, but due to lack of devs putting in time, things will take a little time.

I'm just asking you guys to stop criticizing the same system over and over again, give us some room to breath. We will not neglect the server.

This is really just a plead, don't take it as anything else. It's just hard to try putting in time when a lot of the stuff you see on the forums is whine. I'm asking you to help us so that we can help you.

I have increased the amount of gold mobs drop quite considerable. It will take effect after next reboot