Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My Encounter With An Idiot!!!!!!!

I was recently in the noob dungeon training my skills when I saw a fellow training what seemed to be parrying, healing, tactics, and swordsmanship. He had 4 monsters around him. I needed to milk monsters for money. I was all decked out with my copper platemail, using an accurate hailberd, which later became accurate hailberd of ruin when a lucky monster dropped it for me. I went over to kill the zombies and ghouls, because as you probably know, they drop decent gold starting at the very beginning. Ranging from 50-80 gold. Keep in mind this fellow had a knife! I had a hailberd. I killed the monsters, only the ones I stated. Took the gold and left. He then proceeded to follow me and call me all sorts of names along the way *****ing about how I stole his money. I kept leading him into the second level in hopes he would get chopped up, but alas I was disappointed. I even hid and walked a couple tiles to trick him up. He eventually came back.

The final encounter was more hilarious than anything I have ever seen in my life on IN.

I told him
"If you want your money so bad, come and get it BOY!"

I laid out single pieces of gold into a trail behind where I walked. He got occupied with fighting so I kept trailing all the way to the dungeon exit. I then hid near the exit so he would think I left. He walked up to every gold piece and picked them up and saw them leading out. HE RAN OUT!! I was like NOOOOO WAY. He couldn't possibly be that stupid. HE DID! I was so suprised and amazed that "I" was the noob. That was a priceless moment for me.

Galen.

You sound like a real douchebag.

[Image: sig.png]
First Ray of the New Rising Sun

That was quite an immature and non intelligent reply there boy. Perhaps we can meet outside Britain to sort these little misinterpretations you have about me. You see, I'm known for my kindness and loyalty. I don't steal, cheat, lie, or most of the time go out of character inside the game. It is not my fault the boy could not go buy two horses and train himself with them. Instead he chose a public domain and risked losing his afk macroing ability.

Come on now, use common sense.

Galen

Thats hilarious

Best things I've ever heard seriously, haha ;P

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us... They can't get away this time"

hehehe fun story galen

aim: umba111
yahoo: deadbi_misociety44
msn: [email protected]
[SIGPIC]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1171/adtp6.gif[/SIGPIC]

Galens Wrote:That was quite an immature and non intelligent reply there boy. Perhaps we can meet outside Britain to sort these little misinterpretations you have about me. You see, I'm known for my kindness and loyalty. I don't steal, cheat, lie, or most of the time go out of character inside the game. It is not my fault the boy could not go buy two horses and train himself with them. Instead he chose a public domain and risked losing his afk macroing ability.

Come on now, use common sense.

Galen

ill see you out of britan lmfao

Galens Wrote:I laid out single pieces of gold into a trail behind where I walked. He got occupied with fighting so I kept trailing all the way to the dungeon exit. I then hid near the exit so he would think I left. He walked up to every gold piece and picked them up and saw them leading out. HE RAN OUT!! I was like NOOOOO WAY. He couldn't possibly be that stupid. HE DID! I was so suprised and amazed that "I" was the noob. That was a priceless moment for me.

Galen.

Scavenger agent > u

smoke Wrote:ill see you out of britan lmfao

I don't think you will see me anywhere except in your dreams. You see I'm better than smoke, I can disappear into thin AIR.

*Fizzzzzzzzzz*

"You are dead."

Like a ghost, gone!

That story was stupid, and waste of everyones time, gg.

Maybe we can make a section on the forums that has "waste your time reading something I find funny" and have Galens post as our first.

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

Eh, to me it looks like there are only a few people who felt that way. I, among most others, was a little pleased with it, heh.