Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gris and Wold Rp Story

This is a story about Gris and Wold and there journey into Imaginenation Xtreme…

[COLOR="Red"]WARNING
This story was written without any morals or intelligence
It contains swearing and sexism
We used characters without the permission of their owners
And therefore the views and actions of the characters may
be exaggerated and... made up to what we wanted
If you do not wish to read the best story in the world
I'd suggest you close your window now... [/COLOR]

This is Gris
[Image: grislo7.jpg]
hes the hardest mother phucker on the streets alot of crackers found out that the hard way and alot more are about to

And don't you dare forget about Wold
[Image: woldef1.jpg]
Hes a legend the only thing he can't break into is his own stash hes tight with his money but loose with other peoples

Were from the east side of Britain... the slums. Were what you consider the lucky ones, we managed to get out. At a young age we started selling some nightshade on the streets of Brit to get by. As we got older we started on some harder crime stealing whatever we wanted, whatever we felt like. As we grew our reputation grew and we caught the eyes of Messiah the boss of Empire one of the biggest Gangs in Britain. He helped us, gave us a better life made us what we are today...

Now we live by only one rule

"Make us your friend we got your back for life, make us your enemy and Imaginenation ain't big enough for you to hide in"

Now let us begin...
*lights a spliff*

It was a few days ago and it was what seemed to be just another normal day of crime. We woke up in Empires lavish mansion on the east side of Brit slipped on our shoes, doorag and baggy jumpers and pants all showing off our Gang colors to show peeps we ain't playing round and to REPRESENT! Anyway.. when we were ready we made our way to Messiahs office

Who's Messiah you ask?
[Image: messyws0.jpg]
You gotta be kidding everyones heard of our main man Messiah! Hes the King Ping the Big Boss you probably think of him as a
Drug Lord, you catch the drift. This guys filthy rich and who said crime doesn't pay? Consider it lucky to be able to roll with this guy and trust me! TRUST ME! you don't want to get on his bad side. Hes got more connections than you have fingers. You don't want to join the other bodies lying in the gutters of Brit so don't go messin round in his business! YA HEARD ME!

Anyway... after greeting Messiah it turned to business, he wanted us to run some errands. Messiah asked us to sell some nightshade in Brit and check on Empires b!tches running the corners of Brit. We had done it a million times and considered it one of the easier tasks we’ve had to do. After saying our goodbyes we decided it time to head into Brit bumping into our homeboy Slim on the way out.

This is our homeboy
[Image: slimwh6.jpg]
This crackers quick on his feet! He's dodged more bullets... I mean.. arrows than 50 cent!! You need to call on someone Slims your man he'll be there no matter what. This guys like a clock always reliable and always on time! Even if the odds are against him he will stand by your side.

After catching up with Slim we made our way into Brit. We decided to quickly check on our b!tches to see how business is going and to make sure their alright. There they were in all their glory wearing skimpy clothing and strutting their booty along the street. They were being ordered around by our head mistress Maya.

Man this girl is hot
[Image: mayaoi3.jpg]
(proper pic lost in INR forever... p.s. Maya is elcid hehe)
But don't get me wrong you don't want to catch this girl in "season" she will snap you like a twig. We have a little saying about the guys who decide to take this crazy PMS b!tch on.. "Sticks and stones WILL break your bones...your face and leave you and your family dead in the gutters of Britain" Not to mention you touch her you got the whole of Empire lookin to whoop your ass! Moral of the story: Don't Phuck around with this b!tch!

Anyway after confronting the b!tches we found business to be good. But all was not good when one slut decided to open her mouth when she thought she wasn't receiving what she was entitled to. She yelled "I need more money! I can barely feed my children and I'm behind on rent!" Gris shook his head immediately knowing what was about to happen. Wold took a glove from within his pocket slid it on his hand and proceeded to dip it in a pouch of powder. The whore paced backwards at the sight, pleeding with Wold "Please, please don't im sorry" Wold ignored her whines stepped forward and gave her face the full weight of his PIMP hand. She was knocked unconscious which didn't seem to bother Gris or Wold as they left her lifeless body on the side of the road.

This situation was under control so we decided to forefill our other errand. We went to our usual spot and without success, an hour had passed without a single customer. This was not good if we didn't sell anything Messiah wasn't going to be happy and if Messiahs not happy, were going to be b!tch slapped back into our mummas uterus. We made the decision to cross into the West Side of Britain and compete with rival gangs for some customers. We knew it was dangerous but crime is always dangerous and it was a risk we needed to take. All was going well we had a steady flow of customers and no problems from rival gangs in the area.

Or was it?
DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!!!!

All we heard was the sound of horses galloping and before we knew it 3 or 4 hooded figures, was hard to tell at the time, came riding at us. Gris yelled to Wold "Get down its a ride-by!!!" It was to late they had caught us by surprise as they withdrew their 9mm crossbows. They let off round by round as they rode by and after what seemed like an eternity they hooned off into the distance leaving us laying on the side of the road. Wold whispered to Gris "Are you alright?" after Gris patted himself down he replied in a surprised tone "yeah... yeah im good.. they missed." We stood up knowing we were lucky to escape with our lives, but it wasn't over yet. In the distance we heard the sirens *cough* voices of guards making their way towards us. Gris cussed "Damn its the PIGS!" We called our homeboy Magus otherwise known as the Mount PIMP!

This is Magus
[Image: magusqy4.jpg]
this crackers got crazy weapon skills he had my back since preschool if it uses regs hes casted it! This cracker can hook you up with the flyest ride in the whole of Imagination! You don't believe me? Just check out this PIMPed out ride!!

[Image: rideyp8.jpg]
Just look at the chromed hooves and leather saddle.. this shit makes me cream my pants

Don't worry i wasn't gonna leave ya hanging! We called Magus on our cell phones(i just couldn’t find a UO substitute so deal with it!) and he was on his way. In the matter of seconds he had arrived to pick us up. We jumped on the horses and burnt it off leaving the Guards in our dust. As we rode back to the Empires Gang Head Quarters only one thing was on our mind revenge. With Messiahs permission we investigated the event with the Town Cryers... Somehow they always know whats going on we checked out their website www.uselessfacts.com/towncryers and found out it was the Notorious Goblin-Unit. It was time to get our payback we called in the troops, both Magus and Zoah were going to come along...

Zoah.. whats there to say about Zoah
[Image: zoahgn8.jpg]
You see this guy and your screens gonna fade to black. He'll phuck people up... he fast as shit to! This kid was born with the ability to kill. He came out of his mumma with a bag of regs and a spellbook ready to phuck people over! You want something done bring this guy with ya!

Now there’s something you need to know about Serpents Hold before we go any further. Serpents hold is like the Compton of Imagine Nation. Its where all the hardest hardest gangstas, pimps and drug lords hang out… also don’t forget about the ho’s on almost every corner. These people won’t let you stay long…unless your there to cut a deal, so make sure to keep on the move and avoid being seen.

We had mustered up a small gang now and were heading through the backstreets of serpents hold trying to find this so called Goblin-Unit. After stealthing and moving quietly through the back streets for quite sometime we all heard some cheering and screaming coming from the north, we all stopped dead in our tracks and listened for a few moments and decided as a group the noise sounded like a bunch of crazed gobos, vampires and drugged up nightshade addicts. Gris gave Magus and Zoah a slight shove forwards and muttered “you two go first… I got your back” while taking a few steps backward so he wouldn’t be first in the line of sight. Magus and Zoah as always didn’t seem discouraged and proceeded to lead us to a hiding spot overlooking the event that seemed to be generating the large amount of noise. The event was taking place inside a large hall type building so we all gathered to a small window making sure we were out of sight and couldn’t be seen by anyone inside or outside of the large building. As we peeked through the window we saw the unimaginable occurring humans, gobos and vampires all gathered in a pack in front of a stage and not fighting. They all were facing the stage where a goblin and vampire seemed to be rap battling… a fat ogre paced around the stage looking out over the crowd in front of him before stopping and pointing to the goblin yelling to the audience “first up! The gobo you all know as Busta-Tunes” a beat began to play in the background and the goblin began to lay out some verses:

Mega in DA HOUSSSEEE!
Why Youga hide behind a hood
Is it coz youga faces noga look good
Youga look a little pale
Like you drank to much ginger ale
Cant youga handle youga booze
Why don’t youga go back home and take a snooze
Mega rolling on piles shinies
Now let mega leave youga with mega hiney
*pulls down pants and moonies his opponent*

The ogre signaled to cut the beats and bellowed out “OWWW! Times up! Now it be Bloodmoney the vamps turn! Play the beats!” and as he said those last words the beats began to pump once again:

Check it…
Yo.. Yo..
It’s your boy!
Hey little Gobo that’s one ugly hiney
Noone wants to see that it’s disgusting and grimey
You talk about my skin how bout yours its green
You should cover that shit up it should never be seen
You gotta be kidding me, Cmon please
You have to jump up and swing to hit me in the knees

As the ogre cut the beats and yelled out to the audience trying to decide who the winner was Wold spotted the goblin gang that had hit em up before… Wold quickly whispered to Gris “there they are… those dirty b!tch ass mofos” who then passed the message onto Zoah who then passed it to Magus who had received a considerably altered message because Chinese whispers had somehow occurred along the way so Magus replied to the group “what does chicken kebabs have to do with anything???”. However before Magus received an answer Zoah butted in “the gobos are leaving fast! It looks like they are angry with the result of the rap battle”.

It was time for action we followed the Goblin-Unit from quite a distance back to their hood which was actually just a bunch of tents a little way past the outskirts of Serpents Hold. We gathered in the woods just by the Goblin-Units tents all geared and mounted. Zoah whispered to us “lets hit em like they hit you… ride by style!” and in that instance we rode as fast as a v8 twin turbo towards Goblin-Unit who didn’t even expect us. Hitting them with everything we had EB! EB! EB! FS! FS! FS!!!111 CREATE FOOD…. *coughs*. A few of them fell dead without even getting a chance to fight back and the rest of them fled into the woods(Sort of like Forsaken… Recall Recall Recall hehe). Magus and Zoah dismounted as the last goblin fled and went straight to the tents to find some loot whereas Gris and Wold seemed fixated on the shoes a few of the Goblins were wearing.

Tailored to perfection, a perfect white pair of sneakers lay before them with an imprinted logo on the back heel of the shoe labeled ‘G-Unit’. Gris and Wold started pulling off a pair each from the dead Goblins feet while chatting to each other “I guess G-Unit is short for Goblin-Unit” said Gris “Yeh Yeh… quite a catchy phrase” replied Wold. Revenge had been sought after and dealt as the gang headed home with their pockets and backpacks full.

Just another day in the hood…

[This story was written by me and Gris… we are hoping to get a reward from this story in the form of white newbied shoes named “G-Unit Sneakers”]

Please feel free to reply with comments and constructive criticism.

LoL.... phucking LoL!

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

HAHAHA u 2 are back? sweet!! we can go back to the old days and bomb britain bridge ^^

Very Funny Story and nice effort!:lol: :badgrin:

Quote:At a young age we started selling some nightshade on the streets of Brit to get by.

LOL

Haha, this story is super.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

soooo.... do we get the g-unit shoes???

Dude, I think you guys deserve two pair for that.

It isn't 100% UO, but the creativity to pull something like that is great!

That was probably one of the most entertaining stories Ive rain on here!

That was awesome, u guys rock! i think you should get baggy pants 2!!!