Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rebirth

My name was Mythos, i used to be a human, just a normal, ordinary human, who enjoyed his hunting and his crafts, gratefully, all that is gone, read on if you want, if you care to know what happened to me.

Once, while hunting dragons inside the roams of Destard, he found this strange being, of beauty and strenght beyond any imagination, at first i halted, fearing for my life, i was very strange back then, coward, lets say, i was human. She whispered me, and almost like in a charming spell, i stood there, and did nothing, we got to talk, she presented herself, she said she was some creature, unheard for me at that time. She was a vampire, strange creature of immense power and will, capable of anything, as now i know that.

We got to know each other, and me, a mere human, completely seduced by her, got completely in love, every night we got together, and roamed around, doing whatever pleased her. She was really my master, i did whatever she asked me to do, what coward i was, completely fooled by Elvira. But not all was bad, she trained me very good, and i got to be a very skill full warrior and mage, combining those two arts, i was very deadly, and all that power was really getting me just wanting for more, every day all i wished is that she would appear to me that night, and take me hunting with her, it was my biggest dream to be as strong as her, making me completely focused, she completely drained all other toughs from me.

As i was growing my skills further and further, she started mentioning that i was almost ready, an almost fully trained Death Knight, and that i made her very proud of what I've achieved. So, that dreadful night, she asked me, if i was ready to give up from daylight, and from life as i knew it, and become one of her own. It all seemed so right that moment, so i gave in, and automatically said yes. She explained me there was no turning back, but i was so in love with her, as a human, i could not understand really, what was like to be a vampire. I was so sure she now felt for me the same i did for her, what other reason could it be that she was willing to turn me into one of her.

So the ritual began, she looked very fierce at me all of a sudden, like she was going to kill me, as i was her prey now, i soon realized that was true, but as she trained me, i stood guard, and did not felt any fear, of that i am sure, she had trained me well. She then attacked me, i could barely do nothing, this is when i realized really, how strong she was, no human could even dream of facing her, being overpowered in seconds, the last thing i remember was her standing over me.

Agh. the pain in my head when i woke up still echoes to this day, it feels like yesterday. I woke up in the wild in the middle of the night, not sure where i was, i had been taken somewhere, there was no sign of Elvira, my master, i stood up, soon realizing i was a lot stronger now, i felt so light, almost like i could levitate. I also felt something else, which was consuming me completely. I was so hungry, so thirsty, i had no idea whats going on, as i roamed for a bit, i found a boar, and for my amazement, my new instincts took control of me, and all of a sudden i was biting it, drinking its blood, ahh the first meal, so strange, but at the same time so pleasing. I wanted more and more of that, i was out of control, for all night long i fed myself. not feeling any sense of satisfaction.

Soon it started to sunrise, as the sun touched me, it felt like i was hit by lava, it burned my skin so much, i had to run, and just by chance found a hideout in some kind of cave. Now i knew what she meant about giving up from the daylight and giving in to the shadows. But it was all good, if that was price price i had to pay to have this strenght, the next night, i roamed around, following the smell of a smell that was taunting me, the smell of human blood, the best there is to drink, soon i found my first victim, i was near Yew, and found this lumber-jacking working in the start of morning, not day yet, so i had to give it a try to figure out how i was now, could i overpower a human? Ahah, if i could, poor thing, didn't even saw me coming, it felt so good, he tasted so well...

I just wished that moment i could find Elvira, to show her how strong i am now, but to this day i never found her again, and know now what were her real intentions for me, i was just a trainee, probably like others she had before. Its all good, as this new form took over me, i lost any feelings i had left, i now only live for myself, and favor those that favor me only. Its just all a matter of interests.

I name myself Cypher the death knight now, and serve none but my purpose.

[Image: DK.jpg]