Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Andriod One

12:01 AM

There done!
Doctor Black took a look at his creations stood up and took a step back.
Just one more thing is needed and these three will be complete. He looked over at his newly completed creations and couldnt help but smirk.
3 skeleton like figuere lied in a table with wires and circutry overlaying them.
Ahh Beuatifull, now to look for the final ingredient.

Black was tired, but the anxiety of completing his machines kept him going. he mounted his Wyrm and flew into town.
I must find two people, but they must not be ordinary, they must know how to fight.

The Wyrm landed in a cotton field with with a loud thud. Near was a barn with some ogres.
Feast my precious I shall venture intown and search for some likley candidates.

Black walked in a toward Britains main entrance, britain bridge.

he hears loud footsteps. There comming fast. Bushes are moving and branches are breaking.
"AHHHHH" He hears a loud scream as a man engulfed in flames falls to his feet. Dead.

Hmm...

Shortly a tall man riding a horse wearing Valorite armor makes his apearence.
Are you responsible for this? asks Black

Yea...As a matter of fact, I am and since your here I might inform you of the rules. This bridge belongs to me. The guards dont come out here. You want to be on this side of the bridge? it ill cost you 100GP. Failure to pay will result in your death and and the public presentation of it. So, do you have the coin required?

Black thought to himself..Mmm this is the guy i need.

I have something better then 100 GP

Hmm Whats that?
The power to make you godlike.

Haha, Thank you but im already powerful enough. Kal Vas...

Black whistled and his pet wyrm appeared overhead... I wouldn't try that if i were you.

Damn this guys dragon is going to destroy me if i try casting anything. Alright man, im listening.

Good. Whats your name?

The Names Frankie but people call me Fresh.

Okay Fresh, hop on.

Black gives the instructions to the wyrm to return back home.

5:00 AM

Several hours later it was complete. Fresh was now a semi-human robot.
He began to awaken from the narcotics given to him.
Black stpped back to praise his newest creation

Wonderful, a slave to do my bidding, he thought
How are you Fresh says Dr.Black

Ughh...What is this?
Where am I?

You are now complete. I have made you all powerful. You know no fear, you are smarter than you were before, cunning. Simply...perfect.
Your knew name is Android 001.

Android One begins to rise from the table and sees his silvery skin and really bony joints.He looks down at his hands.
What have you done to me?? My hands there only bone..
He resumes to touch his head. No hair. He looks at his chest and sees his stomach is protruding in..

i have made you better. Organs are not needed now, You will never feel hunger. The fat from around your body has also been removed, it will only slow you down.

Android one begins to rip cables protruding from his skin.

What are you doing?!!? Says Dr.Black, STOP!

You made me even more powerful than I was before, now FEEL MY POWER!!!!

Android One gets up and runs toward Black.

Stop, Please I made you.
Android One holds Dr. Black by the neck and raises him against the wall.
You didn't pay me for stepping foot in my land!

No please...

His large body falls to the ground. His eyes are blank. Dead.

Hmm...
Android One begins to look around, he notices two skeleton like structures somewhat similar to the ones he was lying next to before the operation.

Perfect.... Now all i need is his research and I'll have the perfect killing machines at my side.
I must make my way into town and search for possible candidates.

But first....I need some clothes...

he walks toward Dr.Black.. these will do

Android One takes Dr. Blacks Robe,

Hmm this red headband seems stylish, then he continues on by removing his sandals and headband.

the now nude body or Doctor Black lays on the floor. Hmm.. i feel like im missing something...

Android one looks around and sees a couple of sharpened daggers, probably the ones used to make him an android....

Ahh perfect...

After removing the head of Dr.Black and placing it in his bag the android continues on about the castle taking necessary items,
He takes gold coins, some bandages, for his injuries where not fully healed, a bardiche and a horse.

Now i shall ride into town and find me some powerfull men to convert them into androids.
I am now unstoppable.

I am.. a machine... ..

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Silver Skin and silver bone gloves renamed to Metal Fingers
Red bandana and sandals named Doctor Blacks Sandlas/ Bandana
And a robe blackrock hue color named Doctor Blacks Robe.

if not what ever ill tailor it.

[Image: untitled1copyyb3.png]

So no word from azrael?

Good Story, Best one I've read so far.. Other ones were trash. Good Job!

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Azrael? Yei or nei?

I am sorry for the late reply, your story has been accepted and you are now on trial, providing you continue your rp you shall receive the items in a few days time.